Surrey Prestige Scholarship 2020: Avail Full-Tuition Waiver
International students can apply for the Surrey Prestige Scholarship 2020 simply by exploring the authorized website. This scholarship is given by the Surrey University to the outstanding overseas students. Under this scholarship, international students can avail the benefit of the tuition fee waiver for pursuing undergraduate programmes.
The Surrey Prestige Scholarship is meant for students of Canada, Malaysia, USA, India and China. This scholarship aims at giving recognition and motivation to outstanding students for their academic excellence. Entries for the 2020 session, is no longer available, as the application window was closed on 31st December 2019.
Surrey Prestige Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Dec 2019|
|Class / Course||Undergraduates|
|Awarded Amount||£2000 in the form of tuition fee for one year|
|Country||Canada,China,India,Malaysia,United States of America (USA)|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The University of Surrey is inviting applications for the Surrey Prestige Scholarship Program 2020 for all the international students. Candidates pursuing undergraduate degree at Surrey University in any field can apply for the scheme.
Benefits under the Surrey Prestige Scholarship 2020
- Students receive the Surrey Prestige Scholarship in the form of the tuition-fee waiver. The tuition-fee up to £ 2000 in the 1st year is waived.
- Students enrolled in any course of the Surrey University can avail the benefits of this scholarship.
Eligibility for the Surrey Prestige Scholarship Program
- An applicant for the scholarship should be enrolled in any course on the full –time basis offered by the Surrey University. He/ she should have an offer- letter of the Bachelor’s studies for the academic year 2019 -2020.
- An applicant should have passed Level A or Class 12th or an equivalent examination with AAA grades or equivalent marks.
- A candidate should not be receiving benefits under any other scholarship.
- The Applicant should be from any of the following countries – India, USA, Canada, China (including Hong –Kong or Malaysia. He/ she should be paying the tuition –fee as the foreign student.
How to Apply
- There is no application form provided on the official website. In fact, the Surrey University will recognize qualified students based on Nationality.
- Dual-nationality holders may also be eligible for this grant.
- In case, your university or educational institutional did not inform you about this scholarship program, write to us with your passport scan in order to register yourself.
- Reply to university offers without delay to confirm your scholarship.
- All suitable offer holders that meet the above-mentioned criteria will receive a notice of the reward in April 2020.