LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019, Apply Till 24th December 2019
Published on : 20 Dec 2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India, LIC invites applications for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 from the meritorious candidates of the country belonging to economically weaker sections of the society. The fellowship aims to support and motivates the economically and financially weak students to complete their higher studies within a premise of a government or private college/university and thus to enhance their employability. The last date to fill the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 application form is 24th December 2019. Below you can find the complete details LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019, application process, eligibility, and dates.
About LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019
Under LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship program, candidates who are finally deprived and want to complete the higher studies can send their applications for the same. The scheme also covers various technical and vocational courses in Industrial Training Centres/ Industrial Training Institutes affiliated with the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). Aspirants who will be shortlisted for the scheme will receive a fellowship awards up to INR 20,000 per annum.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||24 Dec 2019|
|Class / Course||Undergraduates|
|Scholarship Type||Need Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 20,000/ Annum|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Registrations are open for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019; however, the last date to enroll the entry for the fellowship program is 24th December 2019. Check complete details related to the scholarship program here.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 – Offering Benefits
Elective students will receive following scholarship awards, which includes:
- ₹ 20,000 per annum will be awarded to the shortlisted Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three Quarterly instalments.
- ₹ 10,000 per annum will be awarded for the selected Special Girl Child candidate pursuing studies in the Class 12th Course and scholarship shall be payable in three quarterly instalments.
Eligibility Norms for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019
Candidates need to meet up with the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship eligibility criteria to successively apply for the program. The norm includes:
- Should have passed Class 12 board in the year 2018-19 and willing to pursue higher education in the subject of Engineering, Medicine, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any specialized subject, Vocational Courses through Government recognized or other equivalent courses.
- Must have passed Class 10 board exams or its equivalent in the Academic year of 2018-19. Candidates who are and willing to pursue vocational courses through government recognized colleges or institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) can apply.
- Secure at least 60% marks or equivalent grade in the class 10th and 12th
- Have a family annual income not exceeding the limit of ₹ 1,00,000 per annum
Fill LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 Application Form –
Pursue the below-guided steps to complete the application steps:
- Visit and open the official website of LIC India.
- Click on 'LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019' flashing on the homepage.
- Read all the instructions and then click on 'Apply Online for GJF Scholarship 2019'.
- Enter all the asked details and fill the application form.
- In the next step, upload all the asked documents and submit the application.
- Take a print out of the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 form for further needs.
Documents asked for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2019 (all requested documents) –
Candidates need to upload a list of important documents that are required for the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship:
- Address Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size photo
- All exam mark sheets
In case of any disperancy or queries, you can contact at the organization committee of the scholarship at:
Life Insurance Corporation of India – Corporate Office
Yogakshema Building, Jeevan Bima Marg,
P.O. Box No – 19953, Mumbai – 400 021
Subscribe Now for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.