Pursue Management and Law Courses via Sant Anna Scholarship 2018
Published on : 14 Nov 2018
Applications are invited from international students by the Sant Anna School of Advanced Studies, Italy for giving Ph. D scholarship in Management of innovation, health care, and sustainability.International non –EU students can avail this scholarship to pursue Ph. D in Management in the specified areas of interest.
The last date to apply for the Sant Anna Ph. D in Management Scholarship 2018 is 28th May 2018
Sant Anna Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||10 Jun 2018|
|Class / Course||Management|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate, Post Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||14,000 EUR per annum (including tuition fees, social security charges)|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the Sant Anna Ph. D in Management Scholarship 2018
- Those students who are selected for this scholarship are allocated a gross amount of €14.000, 00.
- It is paid in the form of the monthly instalment.
- It covers health insurance also.
- The total number of the scholarship is 5.
Eligibility for the Sant Anna Ph. D in Management Scholarship 2018
- An applicant should be an international student.
- He/ she should be fluent in the English language.
- The applicant should submit self-certified certificates of his/her educational qualifications.
Santa Anna School of Advanced Studies and its Scholarship Program
- The Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies is a one of a kind state-funded college situated in Pisa, Italy, working in the field of applied sciences. It is one of the three formally endorsed extraordinary statute colleges in Italy i.e. it has 'university status', being a piece of the procedure of Superior Graduate Schools in Italy (Grandes écoles) or Scuola Superiore Universitaria.
- The Sant Anna Scholarship and research program for management takes place over a period of 3 years.
- The total number of scholarships offered is 5, out of which one is specifically reserved for NON-EU citizens.
- The course focuses on further enhancing the critical thinking of researchers and providing them with an all-new platform to conduct research.
Documents Required to Avail Scholarship
- Copy of Identify Proof/Passport
- Updates resume/curriculum vitae
- Certificate obtained during Masters/diploma degree courses.
- Thesis/essay based on the degree attained
- Complete research project consisting of all the research activities that will be further developed in the 3-year PhD course.
- Letters of recommendation (2) from outside the university.
- Copy of research paper or publication illustrating the evaluation.
- International applicants (EU and non-EU) must present a copy of the Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification translated into Italian or English for better understanding.
Subscribe Now for Sant Anna Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.