Complete Your Higher Studies with BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar
Last Updated : 13 Mar 2019
The Department of Education, Government of Bihar released the application form of BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship only for the potential aspirants of Bihar. This initiative has started to help those brilliant minds who are belonging to Backward & Extremely Backwards Class and can’t afford to pursue higher studies. For this scholarship portal, only those students are eligible to send their entries who holds the state domicile certificate of Bihar and pursuing their Graduation or Post Graduation from any recognized university or college. For the commencing 2019 session, Backward Class or Extremely Backwards Class students can fill the application form for Post Matric Scholarship 2019, Bihar till 15th March 2019. Here you can check all the important details about the fellowship program of Bihar, i.e. Important Dates, Eligibility conditions, Scholarship Benefits, Application Process, and much more.
BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Mar 2019|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Undergraduates|
|Scholarship Type||Need Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Financial assistance to complete Higher Studies|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The fellowship program of Bihar Post Matric Scholarship is introduced with the key motive to provide such financial support to the financially deprived young aspiring aspirants who belong to SC, ST, OBC, and other minority groups.
More About the Program
For those meritorious scholars who are not so strong in terms of economic background and can’t afford to pay the total amount of their degree level studies, here is good news for you. The Department of Education, Government of Bihar is working in a direction to help those genius minds of the state and provide them much-needed fellowship funds to complete their studies. Students who are pursuing their education in the premises of Undergraduate or Postgraduate programs can apply for the scheme. Contenders whose annual family income limit is less than ₹ 1.5 lakh are eligible to apply for the program.
BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2019: Scholarship Benefits
This year a sum total of 50 scholarships are available for the financially deprived students of Bihar origin. The top-ranked students of the scheme will receive a scholarship in the form of financial assistance that will help them to complete their Post Matric studies smoothly.
Eligibility Criteria of BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship 2019
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, State Government of Bihar released the official notification regarding the eligibility conditions of the fellowship scheme of Post Matric Scholarship are presented here:
For the applications, an applicant must have:
- Annual family income of the participant from all sources must below the limit of ₹ 1.5 lakh.
- Must hold a state domicile of Bihar.
- Should belong to the Backward or Extremely Backwards Class.
- Enrolled or studying in State recognized college or institution.
- Must be studying Bachelors or Masters in any discipline.
Note: Students who are enrolled under any other fellowship scheme are also not liable for this program.
How can you apply for the program?
Students are recommended to read the eligibility criteria or other aspects before submitting their online applications. For those eligible candidates who match and fulfil the complete structure of eligibility pattern can apply for the scheme.
Steps to follow for Registration-
- Go and check the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- If you are a new user, Click on ‘New User?Register’ tab and enter your details.
- Now, select/fill the options like Name of the Applicant, DOB Details, Contact Details, and other relevant options.
- After this provide your Bank details in the proper format and click on submit.
- A generated OTP will be forwarded to your verified mobile number.
- Once entering your OTP, Get your Application Id and create your Password.
- Use your Login credentials for future references.
Bihar Post Matric Fellowship: Selection Criteria and Important Documents
List of important documents are as follows-
- Caste Certificate
- Previous year mark sheets and certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Identity Proof
- Recently clicked Passport size photograph
- Fee Receipt of the College
- Bank Details
Students will be shortlisted on the basis of their needs and credibility to qualify the merit level of BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Students can submit their entries only through the National Scholarship Portal. Any other medium of application will not be accepted.
- The scheme is open only for Bihar BC and EBC students.
- Students need to fill the form correctly in the very first attempt, as no changes can be made by the applicant once the form is submitted.
- Multiple entries for the fellowship will lead to cancelling the applicant name from the scheme.
Subscribe Now for BC-EBC Post Matric Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.