PFMS Scholarship List 2020-21: Get PFMS Payment Status, Application Form
Last Updated : 08 Dec 2020
PFMS (Public Financial Management System) scholarship scheme for 2020-21 students - Get to know how to apply for PFMS Scholarship, How to fill online registration form and documents requirement, affiliated banks list and login details, Application form for PFMS Yojana by Central government, PFMS DBT, PFMS DDO, Payslip, Eligibility, Benefits and features, Check online fees status and application status.
Quick Links (Table of Content):
- PFMS Scholarship in Detail
- List of Scholarship Programs in PFMS
- Eligibility Criteria
- PFMS Scholarship Benefits
- PFMS Scholarship Apply Online 2020-21
- Important Documents
- PFMS Sholarship Payment Status
- PFMS Transaction For FY 2020-21
- Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS
- Name of Bank List under PFMS Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship Renewal
- How to Submit Feedback
- PFMS Helpline/Contact Details
PFMS Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Dec 2020|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Graduate|
|Scholarship Type||School Based Scholarship, College Level Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to INR 25,000 (Different Rewards as per Category)|
|Age Limit||18 - 25 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
What is a PFMS Scholarship?
The Public Financial Management System for college and university students is a Central Government initiative for scholarship amount disbursal to the selected deserving/meritorious candidates through the DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) method. PFMS initiated as a Plan scheme named CPSMS (Central Plan Scheme Monitoring System) of the Planning commission in mid 2008-2009. This scheme ensures that students availing of this scholarship receive funds deposited without any middleman or foul play.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the PFMS scholarship scheme can download the application form from pfms.nic.in as per instructions provided below. Students need to check thoroughly for PFMS eligibility criteria in order to make sure they are applying as per rules and should understand the key features of the PFMS scholarship. After submitting the application form students can check application status, fees status, PFMS bank list and more.
During budget allocation every year, the Central government allocates a certain amount of funds to selected candidates. The finance ministry then transfers the funds to candidates via NEFT payment mode. Each year more than 85000 students take benefit from this scholarship.
PFMS Scholarship List 2020-21:
Various scholarships under the PFMS Scholarship scheme by the Central government are as follow:
- PFMS Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- PFMS Pre-matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Post-matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- PFMS Post-matric Scholarship for SC/ ST Students
- PFMS Scholarship for College/ University Students
- PFMS National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Merit Upgradation Scheme of SC Students
- PFMS National Incentive Scheme for Girl Child
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must have passed class 10th.
- Applicant should be a top scorer in education (among the top 20%).
- The applicant must be between the age of 18 and 25 years of age.
- The applicant's annual family income should not exceed ₹ 6 Lakh (Six Lakh Indian Rupees) including all sources.
Here was a comprise summary of important eligibility criteria for the scholarship, for complete details students should check the official brochure for reference.
PFMS Scholarship Benefits:
PFMS Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
PFMS Pre-matric Scholarship for SC Students
PFMS Post-matric Scholarship for OBC Students
PFMS Post-matric Scholarship for SC/ ST Students
PFMS Scholarship for College/ University Students
PFMS National Means cum Merit Scholarship
PFMS Merit Upgradation Scheme of SC Students
PFMS National Incentive Scheme for Girl Child
PFMS Scholarship Apply Online 2020-21:
The application process for PFMS scheme is straight forward, students can follow the below instructions in order to submit there application form -
Step 1: Visit the official website - pfms.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the "PFMS Scholarship Student Registration" option
Step 3: Now select "Scholarship to Universities/College Students" and enter basic details as requested on-screen such as - Education board, Class 12th start and end year, Bank details (Re-check before submit).
Step 4: From the menu button select the correct "category" and click on "search"
Step 5: The system will lookup for the application and present the application form, Students need to verify it and fill it carefully. Upload the required documents and process the registration to the next step.
Step 6: Candidates will be required for mobile number and email verification to create user ID and Password.
Step 7: Finally, the candidate needs to verify the entries and click on the "Submit button" in order to submit the application form. Take the printout of the submitted form for your own record.
Important Documents for Scholarship form:
- Passport size photograph (less than 1 MB in size)
- Aadhaar Card
- Mark sheet and other Education documents
- Fee receipt
- Bank details including IFSC code
- Income and Caste certificate
PFMS Scholarship Payment Status:
Students who get selected for PFMS scholarship get payment directly to their bank account (provided during registration). Candidates can receive payment via Aadhaar card linked to a bank account or directly to their bank accounts. Steps to check the payment status from PFMS portal -
- Visit the website at - pfms.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will see the option for "know your payment" option
- Now enter the details as asked on the screen such as - Bank details, Aadhaar number and Captcha code.
- Submit the form, and the latest Payment status will be displayed on the screen.
PFMS Transaction For FY 2020-21:
With the Public Financial Management System, consistently lakhs of transactions have been handled of numerous crores. In the financial year, 2020-21 total transaction tally is 6,12,60,225 of ₹ 70,102 crores till now.
Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS:
- Visit the PFMS official website.
- Click the "Track NPS Status" option on the homepage.
- Enter the Bank account name, account number or NSP application ID, captcha.
- Click the search button and all the details will be available related to the requested NPS transaction.
Name of Participating Bank List under PFMS Scholarship:
Here is a list of PFMS bank participating in this list -
- Canara Bank
- Bombay Mercantile Co-op.Bank Ltd.
- Central Bank of India
- The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd
- Allahabad Bank
- The Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- Syndicate Bank
- State Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- DCB Bank Limited
- Corporation Bank
- The Jammu and Kashmir Bank Ltd
- Dena Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Indusind Bank Limited
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- The Kalupur Commercial Co. op. Bank Ltd.
- New India Co-operative Bank Ltd
- RBL Bank
- SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
- Yes Bank Ltd
- South Indian Bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- The Cosmos Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- NKGSB Co-op Bank Ltd
- Punjab National Bank
- City Union Bank Ltd
- Indian Bank
- Axis Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Andhra Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- The Federal Bank Ltd
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- IDBI Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Manipur State Co-op.Bank Ltd.
- Union Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- United Bank of India
- Bank of India
- Bassein Catholic Co-op.Bank Ltd.
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd
- Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd.
- The Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- Bank of Maharashtra
PFMS Scholarship Renewal:
Students availing benefits from the PFMS scholarship need to renew their scholarship every year in order to keep receiving benefits. Steps to follow for PFMS renewal application form -
- Visit the PFMS official website
- Log-in to your existing account (with Username and Password) you already have
- Select the Renewal application form from the menu
- Check all the details closely and update the necessary details as required.
- Fill in the required details, Verify your account using Mobile OTP, and verify your email address.
- Once done, click the "Submit" button to complete the application renewal process.
How to Submit Feedback:
- Visit the official website - pfms.nic.in and search for the Feedback form in the left menu or here is the direct link here - Feedback form.
- Click on the feedback form and it will open up a submission page.
- Fill in the required details such as - Name, Email, Subject, Comment and Captcha.
- Click the "Submit" button after filling the form.
PFMS Helpline/Contact Details:
Helpline/Toll-Free Number: 1800 118 111
Scheme-Wise Contact List For PFMS:
- Visit PFMS official site or for a direct link click here.
- Select the scheme name in the search box.
- "GOI Schemewise ContactList" Page will show up contact details for the relevant searched scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q: What is PFMS DBT?
A: PFMS DBT stands for Public Finance Management System Direct Bank Transfer Scheme. The scholarship declares students who are selected under this scheme will receive direct funds to their bank account.
Q: How can I check the PFMS scheme status?
A: You can check the PFMS scheme status by following the simple steps mentioned here.
Q: What is the application fees?
Q: Can I apply for the PFMS application offline?
Q: How to confirm if my bank account is linked to the scholarship?
A: You will receive a bank notification once a DBT is processed to your bank account.
Subscribe Now for PFMS Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.