Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2021 - Eligible for Women Engineering Students
Last Updated : 12 Jan 2022
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2021 is a great opportunity introduced by Rolls-Royce India Private Limited. The fellowship scheme is designed for women engineering students who find it difficult to complete their engineering programme and are looking for financial support to fulfil their dream education. Through the scheme, the organizing committee has presented a helping-hand to support meritorious girl students, who are studying in the 1st/ 2nd/ 3rd year of an undergraduate engineering degree programme at an AICTE recognized institution in India.
Those who are interested and find themselves eligible for the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2021 can submit their applications by 31st March 2021.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Mar 2021|
|Class / Course||Engineering 1-3 Year|
|Scholarship Type||College Level Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 35,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2021 is being offered by Rolls-Royce India Private Limited as a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives that are primarily focused on supporting and encouraging girl students who are interested in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) subjects.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2021 Benefits
1st/ 2nd/ 3rd year of undergraduate engineering female candidates who will be shortlisted under Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships 2021 will grant an amount of ₹ 35,000 yearly for a duration of one year.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Check out the eligibility norms of the scheme, presented as under:
- The scheme is open for girl students only.
- Participating candidates must be studying in 1st/2nd/3rd year of Engineering degree programme (in fields like Computers, Marine, Aerospace, Electronics, etc.) at an AICTE recognized institution.
- Must have scored more than 60% marks in their Class 10 and 12 board exams.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships Application Procedure
You can pursue the following detailed steps to apply for this scholarship:
- Open the official website and tap the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- You are advised to complete the login procedure by using the Buddy4Study registered ID and password.
- If not, then register yourself through an Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Now, click on the ‘Scholarship Application Page’ and you will be redirected to the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students detail page.
- Fill in the required details in the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships 2021 online application form and upload all required documents.
- Finally, Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application.
Documents Required to Fill Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship Form 2021
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 10th or Class 12th mark sheet copy (self-attested)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Selection Process for the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship
The selection of scholars for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students involves percentile ranking based on previous class performance, family income and academic background of all the applicants. The complete selection criteria as under:
- Screening of applied applications based on merit and financial background.
- Telephonic interviews.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2021 – Important Dates
Check the dates below:
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2021
Beginning of application process
23rd February 2021
Last date to apply
31st March 2021
Screening of scholarship applications
Telephonic interviews held on
Final interview call
So, what are you waiting for? Pull your socks up and fill the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship 2021 application form.
Subscribe Now for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.