Take Hunar India Exam 2018 for Admission in Indian Defence Force
Hunar All India Scholarship is an exam conducted by Cavalier India Lucknow for students of class9th 10th, 11th and 12th. It aims at giving financial support to students who dream of joining the Indian Defence Forces. The programme backs such students with money so that they can complete their dream. The students can use the cash reward for completing higher studies related to joining forces.
It provides INR 1.5 Crores worth of scholarships and the last date to submit the application form for the year 2018 is 25th July.
Hunar All India Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||27 Jul 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12|
|Awarded Amount||a cash prize of RS. 1.5 lakhs|
|Age Limit||14 - 18 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
- A student who is a citizen of India
- The scheme is valid for students from class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
How to Apply
For successful online submission of the form, follow the guideline mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of Cavalier India Lucknow.
- Register or create a new account to open the application form.
- Fill up all the necessary details which include full name, father’s name, Date of Birth, email address, contact details, academic details, etc.
- Check and verify all the details before submitting.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Syllabus for the Hunar Competitive Exam
The exam is conducted in various cities across Uttar Pradesh. The syllabus follows the NCERT pattern as studies by the students in the school as well.
The core subjects include:
- General Studies
- General Science
Benefits of taking this Exam
- The team behind the exam offers ₹ 1.5 crores worth of scholarships.
- The beneficiary will get a cash price of ₹ 1.5 lakhs
- Student’s performance/attained score in the “Hunar” Exam is the basis for the selection of the candidate.
Final date to apply both online and offline;
Submit the offline form by 8:30 pm
17th August 2018
Scholarship exam date
Scroll left or right to view full table