IFCN Scholarship 2018 for New Clinical Neurophysiologists
Last Updated : 17 Jul 2018
The IFCN (International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology) has made an announcement for the IFCN scholarship 2018. Under this scholarship programme, young clinical neurophysiologists are given learning opportunity of 6 months at some reputed neurophysiology laboratory.
The last date to apply for the IFCN scholarship is 30th March 2018.
The IFCN has 59 member countries. Students belonging to any one of these countries are eligible to apply for its scholarship programme. It gives preference to applicants of underdeveloped or developing countries.
IFCN Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Mar 2018|
|Class / Course||Clinical Neurophysiologists|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||3 scholarships each of 25,000 USD|
|Age Limit||18 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the IFCN Scholarship 2018
- Those students who are selected under the IFCN Education scholarship programme 2018 get $25,000 to receive advanced training in the clinical neurophysiology.
- Similarly, those applicants who are selected for the IFCN Research scholarship programme 2018 also get $ 25,000 to pursue research from a reputed clinical neurophysiology centre.
- The total number of the IFCN scholarship 2018 is 6.
Eligibility for the IFCN Scholarship 2018
- The applicant should be from developing countries.
- He/ she should be a Clinical Neurophysiologist and should be in the youthful stage.
- The applicant should be proficient in the English language.
The basic goals of IFCN are as follows: -
- Promoting education and the topmost level of practice of Clinical Neurophysiology to improve health.
- Carry educational courses for youngsters involved in clinical neurophysiology and improve educational materials.
- Improve methodologies surrounding clinical neurophysiology
- Economically collaborate with National and International government organizations, professional associations, other social and educational groups.
- Continuously maintaining and improving the standards related to Clinical Neurophysiology.
Documents Required for IFCN Scholarship 2018
- A Curriculum Vitae/Resume and list of publications.
- Copy of identity proof and passport that states the date of birth.
- One page describing the purpose of applying for the scholarship.
- A signed letter of recommendation by the home university/educational institute – on the official letterhead.
- A signed letter of acceptance from the host institution – on the official letterhead.
- Assign these documents in this particular order in one PDF File.
- Submit the application form via email at [email protected]
- The application form and documents are verified by the Govt./Executive Committee of the IFCN
Subscribe Now for IFCN Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.