DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2021 - Eligibility, Award, Selection Process
Last Updated : 28 Jul 2021
DXC Technology India has launched the ‘DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship’ under its endeavour to improve the social mobility of underprivileged groups. The aim of the scholarship is to help meritorious students from underprivileged societies in pursuing undergraduate courses in Information Technology or related subjects. It is a national-level scholarship programme. DXC Technology is a global Fortune 500 firm that provides business-to-business IT services.
Who Will Benefit?
Students in the first year of Bachelor of Engineering (BE)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in:
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications
Financial assistance of up to 50% of the total course fee for the current academic year or ₹ 40,000 per annum (whichever is lesser).
Latest Update - The last date of submitting applications for the DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship is 15th June 2021.
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship - Quick Overview
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2020-21
DXC Technology India
1st year of engineering
50% of total fees or ₹ 40,000 per annum (whichever is less)
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2021 - Important Dates
Application process begins
Last date for submitting applications
15th August 2021
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||08 Aug 2021|
|Class / Course||Engineering 1st Year|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship, Means Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 40,000 per annum|
|Apply Now||Click here|
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2021 - Eligibility
- Only candidates of Indian nationality can apply.
- Students who are in the first year of BE/ B.Tech (Computer Sciences/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics and Communication) course in the academic year 2020-21 are eligible for the scholarship.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the previous examination must be 60%.
- Male/ Female/ Transgenders are eligible for the scholarship irrespective of their religion, orientation, and social beliefs.
- Candidates must not be availing any other scholarship of ₹ 6,000 or more per year.
- The annual family income (from all sources) must not be more than 4 lakh.
- Children of DXC and Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship.
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2021 Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application forms by visiting the Buddy4Study website. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Go to the Buddy4Study official website.
- Search for the scholarship.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Register using any one of the options provided.
- Now, log in using the credentials.
- The scholarship application form will appear on the screen.
- Start the application process and provide the details asked for.
- Upload the mentioned documents.
- Read terms and conditions and accept them.
- Preview the application form and check all the details carefully.
- Submit the application form to complete the process.
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID)
- One passport size photograph
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Admission proof of current academic session (fee receipt/ institution ID card/ admission letter/ bonafide certificate)
- Photocopy of applicant’s bank passbook or cancelled cheque
- Income Proof (Income certificate from government authority/ salary slip/ Form 16A)
DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship 2021 - Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected for the scholarship programme through the following steps:
- Screening of applications based on academic performance and financial status.
- Shortlisting screened applications based on telephonic rounds.
The final selection will be done after the telephonic rounds.
Subscribe Now for DXC Progressing Minds Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.