Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship 2018 for Higher and Better Education
Published on : 13 Jul 2018
Here is an opportunity for the meritorious students who want to pursue higher education after Class 12th. They can avail the financial benefit under the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship 2018. This scholarship is given by the Veltech Technical University. The students are required to appear in the VTUEEE (Veltech Technical Engineering Entrance Examination). The Veltech Technical University has always taken steps for promoting higher education among students, especially through the scholarship schemes. The Mahatma Gandhi National Merit scholarship is one such scholarship programme.
Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Jan 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||50-75% tuition fee waiver|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15th January 2018.
Benefits under the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship
- Those students who qualify the VTUEEE examination become eligible for the scholarship. They are given waiver in their tuition-fee as follows -
- The top-ranked students get 100% waiver in their tuition-fee to pursue the course from the University.
- Students with 95% score get - 75% waiver of their tuition–fee.
- Students with a score between 90% - 94.9% get - 50% waiver of their tuition–fee.
- Students with 80% - 90% score get - 25% waiver of their tuition–fee.
- Students with 70% - 80% score get - 10% waiver of their tuition–fee.
Eligibility for the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship
- An applicant should have completed Class 12th or should be appearing in the Class 12th examination in 2018.
Application Procedure for the Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship
- Click here to apply online.
- Register yourself by filling up the details of the ‘new applicant’ column.
- Don’t leave any space blank
- Attach the documents when prompted.
- Give the application fee.
- Click on Submit, to finally submit the form.
Offline Procedure to Apply
The student will get the form by sending a request letter along with the full address and a Demand Draft for INR 950 drawn in favor of 'Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR University', payable at Chennai to The Director – UG Admission, 400 feet outer ring Avadi, Chennai.
Subscribe Now for Mahatma Gandhi National Merit Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.