Participate in Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2020-21 Till 13th Dec
Last Updated : 07 Jan 2020
Columbia University, New York invites meritorious candidates of India for the Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2020-21. Last date to submit the online applications for the Obama Foundation Scholars Program is 13th December 2019. The program aims to support the outstanding individuals who are working for the betterment of their communities. Selected scholarship holders will receive multiple rewards such as monthly stipend, tuition fees, furnished studio apartment, basic medical, dental and life insurance, air travel, and participation into the leadership development program.
Obama Foundation Scholars Program: Quick Overview
|Deadline||13 Dec 2019|
|Class / Course||Graduate|
|Scholarship Type||Skill Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Stipend, tuition fees, airfare and other benefits|
|Apply Now||Click here|
More About Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2020-21
The 2020-2021 Obama Foundation Scholars Program is now open for all dynamic, collaborative, rising leaders from India who have a desire to study at the astonishing ground of the Columbia University.
The scholarship grant is available for the complete two years and enables the participants to complete the program. The motive of the Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2020-21 is to identify innovative solutions to complex global problems and promote change through values-based leadership.
Registrations are open for the Obama Foundation Scholars Program; however, the last date to enroll the entry for the fellowship program is 13th December 2019. Check out more updates related to the scholarship program.
Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2020-21 – Offering Benefits
The duration of the scholarship is available for complete 2 years, while the selected candidates will be benefited by the numerous awards, as follows:
- Well-furnished studio apartment
- Monthly stipend
- Air travel
- Tuition and fees
- Basic medical, dental, and life cover insurance
- Contribution in the leadership development led by the Obama Foundation
Obama Foundation Scholars Program – Who Can Apply
Interested candidates who meet up the complete eligibility norms can apply. The complete set of eligibility norms are as under:
- Eligible Countries: Students from India or other countries across the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course: Under Obama Foundation Scholars Program, candidates will be awarded to study masters in any subject offered by the Columbia University, New York.
- Admission Criteria Required:
- Have a proven commitment to serve for the belonging community, region, or country outside the United States.
- An applicant must be an emerging leader, made meaningful contributions to his/her field and is now at a “tipping point” in his/her career.
- Must be fluent with English language (spoken and written)
- Should have the ability to positively shape the future of their community.
- Must serve a demonstrated commitment to humility, integrity, stewardship, imagination, fearlessness, and teamwork.
Steps to Fill Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2020-21 –
The comprehensive steps to submit the applications for the scheme are as follows:
- Visit the authorized website and complete the login steps by using the required credentials.
- Fill the required details in the application form and upload the asked documents, which are as follows:
- Candidates’ CV – chronological listing of candidate’s employment and academic history.
- Personal Video Statement – Mainly focuses on candidates work and why they require this fellowship.
- English Proficiency Proof – Certificates like TOEFL, IELTS, or the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) will be accepted.
- Three letters of recommendation
For more details, contact on:
Columbia World Projects
The Forum, Columbia University,
605 West 125th Street,
New York, NY 10027
Email: [email protected]
Subscribe Now for Obama Foundation Scholars Program Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.