KIIT Offers a Merit Scholarship Scheme for the Meritorious B.Tech. Toppers
Published on : 28 Mar 2019
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar offers a multi-disciplinary fellowship platform known as KIITEE Merit Scholarship 2019 for the astonishing students who want to seek admission at college premises. In order to become eligible for the scholarship, an apprentice has to qualify the KIIT Entrance Exam for B.Tech. Program. The main motive to introduce this scheme is to provide financial support to the top performers of the entrance test. The top performers of the entrance test will receive a fellowship either in the cash form of ₹ 1,20,000 or as free education support from KIIT during his/her study.
For the commencing 2019 session, the final date to submit an online application form for the fellowship is 31st March 2019. For more details, go through this page to understand the eligibility concepts, important dates, and other important factors related to the KIITEE Merit Scholarship 2019.
KIITEE Merit Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Mar 2019|
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Scholarship worth up to ₹ 1,20,000 per annum|
|Age Limit||21 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The KIIT University, Bhubaneswar stimulates the education culture for the much-needed young fellows who achieve a higher position in the KIIT Entrance Exam for B.Tech. Course. Let’s take a look at various aspects of the fellowship scheme.
More about the Program
Under this scholarship pattern, much-needed students will get financial support in the form of the tuition fee waiver to complete their bachelor’s level studies. Apart from this, the KIIT university offers four more scholarship scheme including Pradyumna Bal Memorial Scholarship, KIIT Merit Scholarship, KIIT Poverty-Cum-Merit Scholarship, and KIIT Posco Scholarship. Talking about the eligibility pattern, students who passed their +2 exams with science stream are eligible to apply.
KIITEE Merit Scholarship 2019 - Benefits & Rewards
The complete structure of scholarship rewards are mentioning below-
- KIIT will support free education system to the top-rankers of KIITEE 2019.
- The university shall offer the fellowship amount to the top 500 rankers of KIIT Entrance Exam for B. Tech. during their study period at KIIT.
- For General Rank 1 to 100- ₹ 1,20,000 on an annual basis.
- For Rank 101- 500- ₹ 60,000 per annum.
- Best Ten candidates of Central & State Boards- ₹ 1,00,000 per annum.
- KIITEE Rank-1 (For other courses) - ₹ 60,000 per annum.
KIITEE Merit Scholarship Scheme: Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech 4-year course, an applicant must meet up the basic eligibility norm as follows-
A students belonging to the Indian states are eligible to apply.
An apprentice must have been born on or after 01st July 1998 i.e. up to 21 years old.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT)
Phone: +91 674 2725113
What are the Steps for Application?
Candidates have to pursue these below-mentioning steps in order to submit an online application:
- Click this link to visit the KIIT website.
- Now, hit the ‘Apply Now’ Tab.
- After this, click on ‘KIITEE 2019 Apply Online’ button and start filling your application form.
- Choose the course and click on ‘Confirm’ link.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines carefully before proceeding.
- After this, click on apply online and start entering your details.
- Present a copy of important documents and attach with your application form.
- Education qualification mark sheets and certificates
- Scanned image of Signature and a passport size photograph
- Finally, submit your eligible entries.
Selection Process of KIITEE Merit Scholarship 2019
Apprentices will be shortlisted on the following basis-
- A cut-off list will be presented at the time of declaration of KIIT entrance result.
- Moreover, the students will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and lastly get a preference in age.
Important Dates of KIITEE Merit Scholarship
Subscribe Now for KIITEE Merit Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.