NIKON Scholarship Program 2020 for Young Budding Photographers - Results Announced
Last Updated : 27 Jan 2022
Nikon, one of the most famous imaging and optics brands, has initiated NIKON Scholarship Program 2021 for young budding photographers. The committee of Nikon India Private Limited has come up with a proposal called NIKON Scholarship Program for the young budding aspirants who want to pursue photography-related courses. The objective to run this fellowship scheme is to financially help students who come from underprivileged sections of society so that they can enrol for photography-related courses.
Talking about the eligibility aspect, the Nikon Scholarship platform is meant for students who have passed class 12 and are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of 3 months or more.
Latest Update: The last date for submitting online applications for the NIKON scholarship program 2021 is 1st September 2021.
The applications of the NIKON Scholarship Program are open now and will remain active till 1st September 2021. Go through this page to get in-depth knowledge about the NIKON application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
NIKON Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||01 Sep 2021|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Photography|
|Scholarship Type||Skill Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 1 Lakh|
|Apply Now||Click here|
About Nikon Scholarship for Photography-related Courses 2021
Nikon India Private Limited, a world leader in imaging and optics, is handing out this Nikon scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Under this photography scholarship, the organizers aimed to empower individuals and strengthen society. Over the past decades, the company has been operating several initiatives focusing on promoting education including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills.
What are the available benefits?
For students who have passed their 10+2 level of studies and are willing to make their career in the photography world, the Nikon Photography Scholarship is for them. Five students who will be shortlisted for the scheme will receive ₹ 1 lakh for the completion of the course.
Nikon Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria – Who Can Apply?
The Nikon scholarship is especially dedicated to the young budding photographers who want to make their dream career in photography. If you meet the following eligibility set by the organizing committee, then you are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of 3 months or more.
- Must have passed Class 12.
- Only students whose annual family income is less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum are eligible.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/ Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program.
How to Apply for the Scheme?
Those who are interested in applying for the scheme can do so by using these simple steps for application.
Step-by-Step Process of Application:
- Visit the official link of Nikon Scholarship Program 2021 – https://www.buddy4study.com/page/nikon-scholarship-program
- In the next step, read all the details and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Register yourself first then head back to the login page and enter all the asked credentials.
- Now, fill the Nikon 2021 Scholarship online application form.
- Enter all the required details and upload all the necessary supporting documents.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application process.
Required Documents for the Nikon Scholarship Program
Make sure you have the following set of documents beforehand while applying for the scholarship –
- Class 12th mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Photo identity proof
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Address proof
- Proof of admission (admission fee receipt or college ID card)
- Bank account details of the student (passbook copy/ cancelled cheque)
Nikon Scholarship Program 2021 Selection Process
The selection process for the fellowship involves multiple stages, which includes:
- Screening of scholarships will be completed based on financial needs and academic background.
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).
Nikon Scholarship Program Important Dates 2021
Go through the complete table and understand the complete schedule of the program.
Last date to apply
1st September 2021
Screening of scholarship
Not known yet
Not known yet
Not known yet
Not known yet
The complete schedule will be updated soon. Till then visit ExamsPlanner and get all the latest and upcoming exams and scholarships events.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates who want to know more about the Nikon Scholarship program can check the frequently asked questions section and get answers to all their queries.
Q. What is the last date to enrol for the Nikon Scholarship Program 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates have an opportunity to submit their applications till 1st September 2021 via online mode only.
Q. How to apply for the Nikon Scholarship Program?
Candidates need to follow the complete step-by-step guide to successfully submit their applications for the scheme. The complete steps are mentioned above.
Q. What is the selection process for this scholarship?
In order to get shortlisted for the scheme, one must need to complete their eligibility and then go for the telephonic interview. After this, face-to-face interview will also be conducted (if required).
Q. What are the documents required for the Nikon Scholarship Program?
One should need to upload all the important documents to complete their application. The complete list of important documents is listed above.
Subscribe Now for NIKON Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.