NIKON Scholarship Program 2020 for Young Budding Photographers - Results Announced
Last Updated : 26 Dec 2020
Nikon, one of the most famous camera brands has initiated NIKON Scholarship Program 2020 for young budding photographers. The committee of Nikon India Private Limited has come up with a proposal called NIKON Scholarship Program for the young budding aspirants who want to pursue photography-related courses. The objective to run this fellowship scheme is to help students who came from underprivileged sections of the society and support them financially, so that they can enrol for photography-related courses.
Talking about the eligibility aspect, the Nikon Scholarship platform is meant for students who have passed class 12 and are enrolled in a photography-related course with a duration of 3 months or more.
NIKON Scholarship Result 2020 Announced
As per the latest update, Buddy4Study has finally announced the name of 14 shortlisted candidates of NIKON Scholarship Program 2020. All applying candidates can check their results by visiting the official portal. In order to check the results, candidates need to pursue the below-given steps:
- Visit the official website of Buddy4Study.
- Now, click on the result link and you will be landed to the next page.
- Enter your registered mobile number/ email address and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Search button and check your results.
NIKON Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Nov 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Photography|
|Scholarship Type||Skill Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 1 Lakh|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The applications of NIKON Scholarship Program are open now and will remain active till 30th November 2020 (extended). Go through this page to get the in-depth knowledge about NIKON application process, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
About Nikon Scholarship for Photography-related Courses 2020
Nikon India Private Limited, a world leader in imaging and optics is handout this Nikon scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). Under this photography scholarship, the organizers aimed to empower individuals and strengthening the society. Over the past decades, the company has been operating several initiatives focusing on promoting education including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills.
What are the available benefits?
Students who have passed their 10+2 level of studies and willing to make their career in the photography world, then Nikon Photography Scholarship is for you. 5 students who will be shortlisted for the scheme will receive ₹ 1 lakh for the completion of the course.
Nikon Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria – Who Can Apply?
The Nikon scholarship is especially dedicated to the young budding photographers who want to make their dream career in photography. If you meet the following eligibility set by the organizing committee, then you are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant must be an Indian national.
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
- Must have passed Class 12.
- Only students whose annual income are less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited are not eligible for this program.
How to Apply for the Scheme?
Those who are interested to apply for the scheme can do it so by using these prove steps of application.
Step-by-Step Process of Application:
- Visit the official link of Nikon Scholarship Program 2020 – https://www.buddy4study.com/page/nikon-scholarship-program
- In the next step, read all the details and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Register yourself first then head back to the login page and enter all the asked credentials.
- Now, fill the Nikon 2020 Scholarship online application form.
- Enter all the required details and upload all the necessary supporting documents.
- Click on submit button to complete the application process.
Required Documents for the Nikon Scholarship Program
Make sure you have the following set of documents beforehand while applying for the scholarship –
- Class 12th mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Photo identity proof
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Address proof
- Proof of admission (admission fee receipt or college ID card)
- Bank account details of the student (passbook copy/ cancelled cheque)
Nikon Scholarship Program 2020 Selection Process
The selection process for the fellowship involves multiple stages, which includes:
- Screening of scholarship will be completed based on financial need and academic background.
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).
Nikon Scholarship Program Important Dates 2020
Go through the complete table and understand the complete schedule of the program.
Beginning of application process
12th March 2020
Last date to apply
30th November 2020 (Extended)
Screening of scholarship
12th December 2020
18th December 2020
20th December 2020
22nd December 2020
Note: The above-mentioned dates are not finalised one. The complete schedule will be updated soon, once the COVID-19 pandemic gets over. Till then visit ExamsPlanner and get all the latest and upcoming exams and scholarships events.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates who wants to know more about the Nikon Scholarship program can check the frequently asked questions section and get answers of all their queries.
Q. What is the last date to enrol for the Nikon Scholarship Program 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates have an opportunity to submit their applications till 30th November 2020 via online mode only.
Q. How to apply for the Nikon Scholarship Program?
Candidates need to follow the complete step-by-step guide to successfully submit their applications for the scheme. The complete steps are mentioned above.
Q. What is the selection process for this scholarship?
In order to get shortlisted for the scheme, one must need to complete their eligibility and then go for the telephonic interview. After this, face-to-face interview will also be conducted (if required).
Q. What are the documents required for the Nikon Scholarship Program?
One should need to upload all the important documents to complete their application. The complete list of important documents is listed above.
Subscribe Now for NIKON Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.