Submit Your Applications for SILF Nursing Scholarship 2019, Check Registration Process Here
The Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation is pleased to announce the application process of SILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2019 is active now. The scheme is applicable for the commendable girl students who are willing to pursue nursing studies from the eminent Indian institutes recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. With this optimistic platform, apprentices will be eligible to avail the maximum financial support of ₹ 88,000 in the form of admission fees, tuition fees, mess, boarding and hostel fees. Eligible candidates can complete their application and submit it online till 31st May 2019.
For further assistance please refer to this article and collect all the information regarding SILF Nursing Scholarship for Girl 2019 and examine the eligibility norms, dates, application procedure, and other details more precisely.
SILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 May 2019|
|Class / Course||Class 12th Passed Girl students from Science Stream|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Financial support up to ₹ 88,000|
|Age Limit||17 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The astonishing platform of SILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2019 is open for the meritorious girl students who are seeking a platform that will support their dreams and offer them the sky of opportunities to make their career in the discipline of nursing.
SILF Nursing Fellowship 2019 - Scholarship Benefits
The fellowships offered by Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation covers the following benefits:
- Financial assistance up to ₹ 88,000 for one student
- Other than this, facilities like half tuition fee waiver, admission fee, hostel and mess fee will be paid by the foundation.
- Monthly pay of ₹ 1000 will be granted to each shortlisted candidate.
The scholarship amount will be paid directly to the institute.
Eligibility Conditions of SILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls
To be eligible for the scholarship, an applicant must complete the following norms directed by the organizing committee.
- Candidate must be a girl student residing in self-settled leprosy colonies.
- Should be a first-year student pursuing her studies in B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or General Nursing Course from the Indian Nursing Council recognized college.
- Have passed her 12th Boards with the science stream considering Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subject.
- Should be above the age of 17 years old at the time of application.
Important Note: Participants don’t need to pay any capitation fee for admission. More than this, the fellowship scheme is open for only two courses- B.Sc Nursing (Basic) and General Nursing and Mid Wifery (GNM) course.
How to Apply for the Scheme?
Follow these steps to apply for the scheme, mentioned down below-
Step 1: Visit and open the application form link.
Step 2: Download it and start filling your personal and academic details.
Step 3: Attach the required documents and send it to the below mentioning address:
Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation
2nd Floor, IETE Building,
2, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Note: In case the applicant has already gained admission, proof of admission in a government recognized institute is compulsory to submit. Contestants can also submit an admission call letter issued by the institute to which she has secured admission.
Documents Need to be Submitted
- Three passport size photographs
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets of class 10th and 12th
- Self-attested copies of Birth certificate
- Admission letter or Annexure-I
- Leprosy certificate of parents (or treatment certificate)
- Reference letter from the colony leader or Annexure-II
SILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2019 - Selection Procedure
Students will be shortlisted on the basis of selection norm described as follows:
- For the scheme, top 10 entries will be selected as per the committee norms.
- In case, a candidate decides not to avail of scholarship, the candidate next in line will be eligible to avail of the scholarship.
For more details click here to check all the guidelines and other necessary details of the SILF Nursing Scholarship for Girls 2019.