Register Yourself in PCRA Poem/Song Contest and Win Cool Prizes
Published on : 02 Aug 2018
Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) Poem/Song Contest 2018 is for school and college students as well as the general public. The aim of the programme is to create awareness related to saving the environment and conserving natural resources like fuel.
The last date to apply for the contest is 15th August 2018.
About the Contest
- Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Government of India conducts the competition.
- The theme of the programme is “Save fuel for Better Environment and Health”.
- The language of the competition is Hindi.
PCRA Poem or Song Contest: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||School, College|
|Awarded Amount||Upto ₹ 20,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The eligibility depends on 3 categories:-
- Students studying in schools recognized by the Central & State Boards of India
- College or University Students
- General Public
Benefits under the Contest
Branded Mobile or Tab (of approx ₹20,000)
A gift voucher worth ₹10,000
A gift voucher worth ₹5,000
A gift voucher worth ₹3,000
How to Apply:
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Register or create a new account.
- Use the registered log-in credentials and log in.
- Click on the “Do this task now” to apply for the program.
- Now select ‘Submit your task’ link written under ‘All Comments’ section and upload your file containing the Song/Poem.
- There’s an option to send Song/Poem entries at email@example.com as well.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Song/Poem should consist of a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 20 lines.
- No use of any offensive/inappropriate language or political hints in the Song/Poem.
- Every participant can send only one entry in one category.
- PCRA employees or immediate family members are strictly ineligible to apply in the competition.
- Candidates will have to upload a copy of valid school/college/university ID alongside the entry.
- Entries without college or school ID proof will not be considered.
- PCRA reserves the right to select or reject an application as well as modify the prizes.
- The decision of the Jury or Expert committee chosen by PCRA will be final.
- Submitted entries would be the sole property of PCRA, and they will hence hold the right to use and edit it.
Mr. Tara Chand
Phone Number- 011-26198809
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe Now for PCRA Poem or Song Contest Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.