M-Scholarship 2018 for Excellent Students from Poor Families
Published on : 06 Nov 2018
Magma Fincorp’s M-Scholarship programme is for the benefit of meritorious students belonging to financially weak families. Class 12th pass outs with a score of 80% and above can apply for it. The initiative first took place in 2015, and since then it has been helping outstanding students in completing their undergraduate studies.
The last date to apply is 15th August 2018.
M-Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Undergraduates|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 20,000 - ₹ 50,000 per annum|
|Age Limit||15 - 20 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
About Magma Fincorp
- Established in 1988, Magma Fincorp goes by the single goal of “Investing in smallest dreams”. It has been in business for 28 years now and has helped about a million customers to evolve.
- It has 297 branches spread in around 22 countries.
- The M-Scholarship or the M-Scholar program comes under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities of the company.
An applicant will be eligible if he/she meets the following criteria:-
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Maximum age – 20 Years as on 15th August 2018.
- A minimum score of 80% (Arts) and 85% (Science/Commerce) in Class 12th board exam (CBSE, ISC, KV)
- Monthly family income of less than ₹10,000.
Benefits under the Scholarship
- Selected candidates receive the financial help of ₹20,000 - ₹50,000 per annum.
- This year Magma will help 100 meritorious students under its newly launched program “M-Scholar”.
Duration of the Scholarship
- The duration of the programme is 3 years.
- The scholarship is renewed every year after verifying the grades in annual examination.
How to Apply
- Students can apply by mailing all the details at [email protected]
- If you know someone who can qualify for this scholarship, then write to [email protected].
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Annual family income certificate
- Character certificate from the school
- Copy of Aadhar card
- 2 Recent Passport-size Photographs
- Admission Proof
- Cancelled cheque
- Self-written application letter explaining why you need the scholarship
The following factors related to the candidate are checked before making the final selection: -
- Academic Record
- Financial Background
Need for the scholarship (as written in the application letter)
Subscribe Now for M-Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.