Participate in Unified Cyber Olympiad 2018 and Win Cash Rewards
The Unified Cyber Olympiad is for all school students from class 2nd to class 10th. It is conducted every year by the Unified Council for school children.
Unified Cyber Olympiad: Quick Overview
|Deadline||26 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 2, Class 3, Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12|
|Awarded Amount||Cash Prize of ₹ 2,00,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
- Over the years, about 91, 00,000 candidates have participated in the exam.
- UCO’s aim is to encourage students and enhance their IT and Computers skills.
- With this exam, they wish to help students in improving their decision-making and judgment skills.
- Moreover, once a student takes up this exam he or she gets all the recent information on the latest technology used in computers.
- Indian students studying in recognized schools.
- All students of class 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th
Benefits under the Scholarship
- The topper/top scorer across all the levels of the exam will receive a cash prize of ₹2 lakhs.
- Top 3 rank holders will receive gold medals and cash rewards along with a tablet.
- Rank 4-10 holders will receive ₹1,000 each.
- Rank 11-25 holders will get ₹500 each.
- All top 100 rank holders will get a participation certificate.
- Top 100 rank holders will also get a Reasoning Trainer book and 2CD pack Britannica Encyclopaedia of India and The Weather - 2 CD Pack worth ₹ 1090.
Exam Pattern and Structure
- The medium of the exam is in the English language.
- The question paper for each class is different.
- All questions are objective type.
- There is no negative marking.
- The total number of questions is 50.
- The exam is of 50 marks in total.
- The duration of the exam is 1 hour.
- The exam is conducted in 2 levels.
- The 1st level takes place in the school itself.
- 2nd level will take place in the nearest selected State Head Quarters/Main Towns for the top 500 students from each class.
- Marks are divided subject wise as:
Scroll left or right to view full table
The Olympiad has divided different states into 17 separate zones:-
- Andhra Pradesh
- Karnataka, Kerala
- New Delhi
- Maharashtra, Goa
- Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, Punjab
- West Bengal, Orissa
- Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal
- All Union Territories
- Tamil Nadu
- Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh
- Bihar, Jharkhand
- Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh
- NCR (Not Delhi)
How to Apply
The students need to pay a fee of ₹150 and apply via their respective schools. The schools must follow the steps given below:-
- Ensure that the school is a registered test centre
- Click here to download the application form.
- Collect the application fee from students and list them.
- Draw a DD in favour of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at HYDERABAD.
- Send the applications and DD at the organization’s address by speed post/courier/register post.
Last Date to Apply: 26th August 2018
Date of Examination: 5th October 2018
#16-11-16/1/B, Saleem Nagar
Farhat Hospital Road, Malakpet
Hyderabad – 500036
Telephone: 040-24557708, 24545862, 66139917
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Fax: 040-2454 2215