Fitzwilliam Scholarship 2018: Pursue Master’s in the United Kingdom
Last Updated : 13 Jul 2018
Applications are invited from the International students by the Fitzwilliam College at the Cambridge University, UK for the Fitzwilliam scholarship. Under this scholarship, international students are provided full financial assistance to pursue Masters at the Cambridge University.
The last date to apply for the Fitzwilliam Scholarship 2018 is 1st March 2018.
However, it should be noted that this scholarship cannot be availed by the International students to pursue MBA, PGCE or MFinan.
Fitzwilliam Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||01 Mar 2018|
|Class / Course||Masters Programme|
|Awarded Amount||Fully-Funded (tuition fee and maintenance)|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the Fitzwilliam Scholarship 2018
- This scholarship is given for a complete 1 year period to pursue the Master course.
- This is a fully-funded scholarship. Under this scholarship, students receive not only the complete waiver of their tuition-fee but also a monthly stipend to meet their expenses.
- They are extended all sorts of financial assistance to maintain their livelihood including medical insurance and travelling allowances.
Eligibility for the Fitzwilliam Scholarship 2018
- The applicant should be an International student.
- He/she should have applied for a place in the Cambridge University and should have opted for the Fitzwilliam College as their first choice college for taking admission.
- The applicant should not have applied for the MFinan, MBA or PGCE.
- An applicant should be intending to join the course from September/October.
- Preferably, an applicant’s first language should be English. If this is not the case then he/she should fulfil the English language test criteria.
Application Procedure for this Scholarship
- Applicants should have a provisional offer from the University of Cambridge
- Application Procedure: The interested candidate must have named Fitzwilliam College as their first choice College on the University application form
- The application form has to be submitted through the official Fitzwilliam College website.
- An applicant once selected, will be interviewed either in person or via Skype (video calling)
- Full-time degree from a reputed college or university.
- Academic mark sheets
- Fitzwilliam Scholarship is international, which means it gives a high amount of value to work experience of their candidates. It is thus required to submit proper internship or work experience to qualify for the interview round.
- 2 signed recommendation letters from a superior, colleague or manager.
- One-page essay (describing the reason to pursue Masters and depicting future plans)
- Send all the documents in PDF format at [email protected]
- Application start date: September 01, 2017
- Application final end date: March 31, 2018
- Interview: End of April/early May 2018
- 1st Round results: May 2018
Subscribe Now for Fitzwilliam Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.