College Board Announces India Global Alliance Scholarships for Higher Studies
Last Updated : 25 Apr 2019
To build ambitious educational surroundings for the meritorious candidates of India, the College Board has joint hands with the top Indian universities and launched India Global Alliance Scholarships to help much-needed candidates. This program has been introduced in order to fill the gap between secondary and higher studies and evaluate more opportunities for the financially deprived admission seekers.
Under this, aspiring candidates who sit in the SAT exam and score highly will get a chance to take admission in the Indian member alliance colleges and earn various fellowship benefits. The top scorer of the SAT exam from India will be benefited by 100% tuition fee waiver to study, but students keep note that he/she must be belonging to economically weaker sections. The application window of this astonishing platform will close on 01st May 2019. Fellows are advised to read this article to be aware of the broad spectrum of details like eligibility criteria, exam schedule, application process, seats, and much more.
India Global Alliance Scholarships: Quick Overview
|Deadline||01 May 2019|
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Means Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Full Tuition Fee Waiver|
|Age Limit||18 Years|
The College Board, is a US-based non-profit educational platform which conducts SAT every year and offers a wide range of chances of admissions in eminent universities at the global platform. This article contains all the informative details of India Global Alliance Scholarships 2019. Read on to find out.
More About The Program:
This time the reputed organization came forward and introduces College Board India Scholars Program for the astonishing students of India. During the course, apprentices will collaborate in several global activities and share the best educational experience to advance the education system in the country. Students who appear in the exam and score well their college fees will simplify by the alliance member universities across India. Here is a list of Indian member alliance colleges associated with College Board:
- Ahmedabad University
- Azim Premji University
- Ashoka University
- Bennett University
- Flame University
- Krea University
- Manav Rachna Vidyanatariksha
- M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Sri Sri University
- SRM University Delhi-NCR, Sonepat
- SRM Institute of Science and Technology
- NMIMS University
- World University of Design
India Global Alliance Scholarships 2019 - Benefits and Rewards
Shortlisted candidates will be benefitted with the tuition fee waiver and the top rankers of the SAT entrance exam will get 100% tuition fee waiver to complete the degree. The scholarship amount will be distributed to the candidates each year until the completion of course.
Eligibility Norms of College Board India Scholars Program
The eligibility requirements various outlines for the program as follows:
- In order to eligibility apply for the program; an applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Must be pursuing class 12th studies from the Indian recognized school.
- Have appeared in the SAT exam in 2018-19 session.
- Score a minimum aggregate mark of 1350 out of 1600.
- Have an annual household income less than ₹ 4 lakhs.
Process of Application
The application process of India Global Alliance Scholarships 2019 will be completed in the following manner:
- Goto Buddy4Study to apply for the exam.
- Enter all the requested details in the prescribed manner.
- Upload scan images of required documents, as follows-
- Household income document proofs (Below Poverty Line Card/Family Income Certificate/Salary Slips of Parents/Tax Filing Form 16A)
- Top Performer status confirmation email from the College Board
- Residence document proofs (Aadhar card/Passport/Voter ID/Below Poverty Line Card/Tax Filing Form 16A)
- Grade level document proofs (Student ID card/mark sheets)
- Signed College Board consent form
- Submit your application before meeting the deadline.
India Global Alliance Scholarships 2019- Selection Process
Qualifiers will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the SAT 2019 examination scores.
Subscribe Now for India Global Alliance Scholarships Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.