Jawaharlal Nehru University Special Centre for Nanoscience (SCNS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 - Eligibility, Selection Procedure
Jawaharlal Nehru University has invited applications for JNU Special Centre for Nanoscience (SCNS) Junior Research Fellowship 2021. Those with M.Tech./ M.Sc. degree are eligible for the fellowship. The selected candidate has to work on a SERB funded project titled, “Direct and Indirect Measurements on Electrocaloric Effect in ABO3-type Perovskite Structured Materials for Next Generation Refrigeration Technology”. Fellows will receive ₹ 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA (as per SERB norms).
Latest Update - The fellowship applications are to be submitted latest by 5th February 2021.
JNU Special Centre for Nanoscience Junior Research Fellowship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||05 Feb 2021|
|Class / Course||M.Tech, M.Sc.|
|Scholarship Type||Junior Research|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 31,000 plus 24% HRA per month|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Last date of application submission
5th February 2021
Scroll left or right to view full table
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Possess MTech/ MSc degree in Material Science/ Physics with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Have qualified the GATE or UGC/ CSIR NET exam.
- Have at least one year of experimental work experience in Material Science/ Physics laboratory.
Desirable Qualification: Previous experience in synthesis and characterization of ceramics with knowledge of Electrocaloric Effect.
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications via email only. Applications will not be accepted through any other mode. Here are the important points to consider while sending the applications:
- The application must have a cover letter with a recent photograph.
- Brief resume mentioning the applicant’s name, names of mother and father, date of birth, Aadhar number, mobile/ telephone number, email address, correspondence and permanent address
- Essential qualification details (starting from class 10th)
- Desirable qualification
- Previous work experience
- Self-attested copies of certificates
- Name, phone number, email ID, and Address of two referees
All these details are to be provided in only one consolidated PDF file.
Applications are to be sent to [email protected] with the subject ‘Application for the Post of JRF in SERB Project’
After application submission, the concerned authority will shortlist the applications. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview. The date of the interview will be communicated via email/ phone.