Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2021-22 - Application, Eligibility, Benefits, Selection
Last Updated : 13 Nov 2021
Vinati Organics Limited has invited applications for the Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2021-22 from meritorious young girl students. The scholarship aims at providing financial support to female students from economically weaker backgrounds for pursuing their education. Under the scholarship, 320 girl students from Raigad and other districts of Maharashtra will be awarded ₹ 10,000 for their academic expenses. These students must be enrolled in class 12th. Vinati Organics Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of speciality chemical and organic intermediaries. The scholarship programme is being offered in collaboration with Samhita and the collective Good Foundation (CGF) as part of the ‘HERS’ - Health, Education, REVIVE, Skilling initiative.
Latest Update: The last date for online application submission for the Vinati Organics Merit scholarship is 15th September 2021.
Samhita is an impact consulting firm that collaborates with foundations, companies, government and social organisations, and multilateral and bilateral institutions for strategizing and implementing effective social initiatives.
Collective Good Foundation (CGF) is a not-for-profit organisation that facilitates sustainable impact across causes such as healthcare, livelihoods, and WASH through an operating partnership with Samhita Social Ventures (SSV).
Vinati Organics Merit Scholarship 2021 - Overview
Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2021
Vinati Organics Limited, Samhita, and Collective Good Foundation
Vinati Organics Merit Scholarship 2021 - Important Dates
Last date for application submission
15th September 2021
Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Sep 2021|
|Class / Course||Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 10,000|
Eligibility for Vinati Organics Merit Scholarship 2021
Candidates must make sure that they meet the following eligibility conditions for the scholarship:
- It is applicable only for girl students.
- Must be from Raigad and other districts of Maharashtra.
- Must be currently enrolled in class 12th for the 2021-22 session.
- Must have scored a minimum of 65% marks in class 10th or 11th exam from Raigad or other districts in Maharashtra.
- The annual family income (from all sources) must be less than or equal to ₹ 3,60,000.
Benefits under Vinati Organics Merit Scholarship 2021
₹ 10,000 will be awarded to each beneficiary for class 12th. Make sure that the scholarship grant is utilised only for academic expenses including school fees, hostel fees, internet, mobile, food, books, stationery, etc.
Vinati Organics Merit Scholarship 2021 Application Process
The application process is online and the scholarship forms are to be submitted via the Buddy4Study official portal. Here is the detailed process.
- Address Proof (School ID card or Aadhaar card)
- Copy of final exam mark sheet of class 10th or 11th
- Current academic year fee receipt/ ID card/ bonafide letter
- Income proof (BPL certification, income certificate, etc.)
- Bank account document
- Passport size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Steps for Application Submission
- Visit the official Buddy4Study website.
- Search for the Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2021. Open the link.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Register on the portal using your Gamil/ Facebook/ Email ID or Mobile Number.
- After registration, you will be asked to log in again.
- Login using the credentials and the application form will appear.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button and start filling the application form.
- Provide all the details asked for correctly.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on the ‘Preview’ option to see the entire application form.
- If all the details are correct as per your knowledge, ‘Submit’ the application form.
Vinati Organics Merit Scholarship 2021 - Selection Procedure
The selection process comprises of the following stages:
Shortlisting - Initial shortlisting is done based on academic merit and financial background. This is followed by document verification.
Telephonic Interview - The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the telephonic interview for the final selection.
Subscribe Now for Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.