Get a Tech-Based Degree in Japan from East Asian Circle Scholarship 2020
Published on : 20 Mar 2020
University of Tokyo, Japan invites applications from the International students for the ‘East Asian Circle of Applied Technology Foundation’ scholarship programme. Only East Asian students can avail benefits under this scholarship. It is given for pursuing undergraduate programmes in the field of Science and Technology from the Tokyo University which is ranked as the No. 1 in Asia.
Interested candidates, who are seeking platform to pursue graduation degree programme in the university, can submit their applications for the East Asian Circle Scholarship 2020. However, applications for the same have been accepted till 10th February 2020. Check major updates regarding the fellowship platform of the East Asian Circle Scholarship 2020-21.
East Asian Circle Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||10 Feb 2020|
|Class / Course||Science, Technology|
|Awarded Amount||30,000 JPY per month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Applicants belonging from outside the country will often need to meet specific English language or Japanese language requirement in order to be able to study there. Find complete details below-in this guide.
Benefits under East Asian Circle Scholarship 2020 -
- Students are given 30,000 JPY per month for a year. For 2020, students can get the scholarship benefits from April 2020 until March 2021.
- Through this scholarship programme, East Asian students can get an exposure to some of the best technologies of the world. Further, as a graduate from one of the top-ranked university at the world level, they stand better chances of employment.
Eligibility For The Japan Scholarship 2020
- An applicant should be well versed in the English language. Also, he/ she must fulfil the other language requirement.
- A candidate who passed their 10+2 boards can apply.
- Those East Asian students who are studying at the graduate schools in the Science and Technology stream can apply for this scholarship.
- Those students who are Science and Technology enthusiasts and always attend the monthly seminar of the foundation are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- An applicant should not be receiving benefits under any other scholarship programme of more than 150,000 JPY.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of Tokyo University of Japan and locate the online application form.
- Provide the Research subject and sketch in Japanese in up to 1,000 characters.
- Attach the Certificate of enrollment.
- Provide all the Academic mark-sheets.
- Submit a copy of your passport (a copy which has your photograph visible).
Subscribe Now for East Asian Circle Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.