Visualize to your talent with Hindustan Times Scholarship Program 2018
One of the leading newspapers in the country has once again come up with an innovative approach to expand the dimensions of learning. Over the decades the Hindustan Times works with a unique endeavor to recognize the talent of youth. But this time the daily leading starts, this fellowship program name as The Hindustan Times Scholarship Program to identify the young budding talent and reward their brightest and genius minds. This time 120 students will get a chance to win awards and prizes worth ₹ 45 Lakhs.
Every year the Hindustan Times Scholarship Program conducts an exam for the students of Class 5 to Class 10 and make sure to find talented aspirants from Mumbai, Pune and Chandigarh region. The amount of the fellowship is worth ₹ 45 Lakhs and help candidates to experience the power of education. To participate in the scholarship, candidates need to fill the HT Scholarship form which is available in both online and offline mode.
The Hindustan Times Scholarship Program: Quick Overview
|26 Oct 2018
|Class / Course
|Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10
|INR 45 Lakhs
Candidates who have a dream to accomplishment victory and seeking an opportunity to showcase their creativity and originality to the whole world this is your chance to come forward and show your hidden talent.
Award Prize of HT Scholarship:
The Hindustan Times Scholarship Program 2018, one of the several initiatives by Hindustan Times in the field of education was launched in 2011 in Mumbai. Around 120 deserving candidates will get this wonderful scholarship.
- 60 school students will be selected for the fellowship from Mumbai and get a fellowship amount of ₹ 50,000 each
- 35 students will be selected from Chandigarh, Panchkula & Mohali and get a fellowship amount of ₹ 25,000 each
- 25 students will be selected from Pune region and will get a fellowship amount of ₹ 25,000 each
Eligibility Criteria 2018:
- Applicants, who are a studying student of class 5th to 10th in Mumbai and classes 5th to 9th in Pune and Chandigarh, are eligible to apply.
- Students must have scored more than 60% marks in their previous year examination.
- Students can take part in the Scholarship Program only by filling the nomination forms which shall be made available at select Schools and published in Hindustan Times, Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula Edition.
Steps to Apply:
The Hindustan Times Scholarship Program 2018 application form is available in both Offline and Online mode.
- Interested applicants can get forms from Hindustan Times newspaper or from their schools.
- Application forms published in newspaper HINDUSTAN TIMES Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula Edition.
- Fill the application form in the described format and submit it to the representative of the Hindustan Times Media Ltd.
- Students can also download the application form from the official website of The Hindustan Times Scholarship Program 2018.
Following documents need to be enclosed along with the application form:
- Previous year’s academic record.
- 5 HT Scholarship quiz cuttings from the newspaper.
A copy of Identity proof
A copy of Address proof
A copy of PAN card of the Parent/Guardian
A Signed copy of terms and conditions of the Parent/Guardian
Scroll left or right to view full table
- The scholars will be selected on the basis of the applicant’s academic and achievement records. The interview session is taken by the HTML Panelist.
Participants will be selected on the basis of essay writing, and academic record.