Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship 2020 – Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Last Updated : 04 Dec 2020
The State Government of Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, and Chandigarh has launched a scholarship platform named as Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC students of the state. Outstanding representators of class 11th to postdoctoral level can entitle their entry for the scheme. The fellowship intended to assist and support Economically Backward Class students and endow them with scholarships. For the 2020-21 scheme, the application dates has been extended till 31st December 2020 for the Chandigarh area students.
Through this scholarship, the organization has been trying to balance out the education system for the wondrous students of the society who are not capable enough to complete their studies. To facilitate the best output for the enthusiast students the organization takes an initial step and put forward their course to help through annual fee waiver. The scheme covers the overall maintenance allowance, study tour charges, and reader charges for blind students.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||27 Jan 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 11th to Post-Doctoral Level|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Various Rewards for maintenance allowance|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship nourishes and nurtures the aptitude at post matriculation stage to complete further higher studies. Interested candidates of Chandigarh can enrol themselves for the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21 till 31st December 2020, while Himachal Pradesh and Tripura region students will be able to apply next year, once the application process will begin.
More About Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Scholarship Scheme
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship is governing by the Tripura Government, Himachal Pradesh, and Chandigarh for promising students of much-needed income group families. The scholarship scheme is designed to help students and facilitate them to take admissions in the prominent institutes of India.
Have you got your felicitous platform to shine? If not, then this stage is for. If you are willing to achieve your sky to accomplish your goals then Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship 2020 helps downtrodden section of the general public to earn a source of living.
- EBC Nominee of the Tripura, Himachal Pradesh, and Chandigarh Region is permissible to apply.
- Astonishing students of Class 11th to post-doctorate level are eligible to entitle their entry.
- Courses like Post Matric, Post Matric, Under Graduate, PG and other Technical programs like B.Tech, B.E., Certificate and Diploma schemes can apply.
The amounts of the fellowship scheme will completely be depending upon the course of study. Eligible students will get variable rewards based on their capabilities.
- Hostellers will receive the benefits of scholarship in the form of Maintenance allowance which will lead ₹ 750 on the monthly basis.
- Maintenance allowance of ₹ 350 per month for the day scholars.
- The scheme serves an opportunity for the duration of 10 months.
- A grant of ₹ 900 annually will be allowed as a Study tour charges.
- Printing and Thesis typing charges of ₹ 1000 will be offered for research scholars.
Who Can Apply for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship?
- Nominee of Tripura, Chandigarh, and Himachal Pradesh state who belongs to a general category is eligible.
- Must be a pursuing student of Class 11th to Postdoctoral level from government recognized university or institution.
- Annual family income of the applicant must be less than ₹ 1 Lakh.
- Should have a domicile certificate of the state.
Application Process for Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship 2020:
Step 1: Visit the official web portal of the National Scholarship Portal.
Step 2: Now click on the ‘New User’ tab.
Step 3: Select the state and name of the scholarship which you want to apply.
Step 4: Enter your date of birth, gender, scheme type, mobile number, and other important details.
Step 5: Submit the bank details.
Step 6: After this, an OTP will be generated on your registered mobile number.
Step 7: Again, Log in with your registered email id and password.
Step 8: Fill your application form and submit it.
Important Documents Need To Submit
Income certificate of the family certified by the competent authority of the state
A copy of Address or Identity proof
Attested copy of previous year examination
A copy of the application form
Norms of the Scheme:
- Eligible students are advised to enter all the correct details.
- An entrant can fill only one registration form as multiple applications shall be liable for rejection.
- No changes will be allowed, once you submit the registration form.
- Aspirants who have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Commerce, Arts, or Science or any other professional or technical degree or diploma courses from recognized universities or institutions are eligible.
- Contestants who are pursuing their studies through distance learning universities are only eligible for reimbursement of non-refundable fee.
- A student who wants to continue the scholarship scheme has to maintain a good attendance record.
- The award money will be transferred directly into the scholar’s bank accounts
Subscribe Now for Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.