Continue Higher Studies with HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2020
Last Updated : 25 Mar 2020
HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) invites applications from students who are in excessive need for financial support. The programme helps students from Class 6th to post-graduate levels that are at a risk of dropping out due to their financial condition. The annual summit of HDFC Scholarship is intended to cover the educational expense of the students.
Submissions of HDFC education crises scholarship 2020 is scheduled to be begun from July 2020. While the last date to filling up the scholarship form is 30th September 2020.
HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Sep 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12, Post Graduates, Undergraduates, Graduate|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 10,000 to ₹ 25,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Candidates interested to apply for HDFC scholarship 2020 can apply for ECSS – Educational Crises Scholarship Support and win a grant of ₹ 10, 000 to ₹ 25,000.
Benefits under the Scholarship
The programme covers:-
- Yearly School fee of up to ₹ 10,000.
- Yearly College or University fee up to ₹ 25,000.
- Students studying in government or private schools from Class 6th to Class 12th.
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors/Masters or diploma courses (full-time or part-time) from AICTE/UGC/State/Central government identified Colleges or Universities.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be less than INR 3 lakhs.
- Students dealing with an unfortunate event/crisis which has occurred in the previous two years.
Crisis can be: -
- A sudden incident that has led to a situation where the student/family needs support.
- Unexpected job loss.
- Death or separation of parents.
- Accident/Demise of siblings.
- Sudden onset of a life-threatening or critical sickness.
HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support 2020 - Application Procedure
- Go to the official scholarship page of HDFC.
- Read the overview and click on the “Apply for ECSS” link.
- Click again on "Apply" at the right corner.
- Enter your email address and log-in using the sent password by HDFC.
- Start filling the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Lastly, submit the form.
All documents must be in JPEG or PDF format. The important documents are as follows:-
- Proof of income duly signed and stamped by the concerned authority.
- Last salary slip (if any).
- Annual family income certificate (for self-employed).
- Verification form signed by the school or college authority printed on the official letterhead. Mention the bank account of the Institute in favour of which Cheque/DD will be issued.
- Last academic mark sheet.
- Address Proof.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Proof or note of illness (if any).
- Selection is strictly based on the criteria defined by the management of the HDFC Bank.
- The overall scores of the applicant also play an important role in the decision for final selection.
- Shortlisted applicants will receive information through the contact details mentioned by them during the registration process.
- You will also be able to find the result on the official website of the bank.
Duration of the Scholarship
The duration of the programme is for a maximum of 2 years. Every year the student will have to re-apply and qualify again.
Important Dates 2020
Application Process Begins
12th July 2020
Last Date to Apply
30th September 2020
18th October 2020
Dispatching of scholarships for selected candidates
30th October 2020
Contact Details -
Contact or visit the nearest branch of HDFC bank to get more information or to clear any queries. You can also contact the bank via:
Phone Number: (022) 3075 1030/1006.
Subscribe Now for HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.