ServiceScape Scholarship 2019 for College Students, Win USD 1,000
ServiceScape announces a fellowship platform named as ServiceScape Scholarship 2019 for the meritorious students enrolled or about to enrol in a university, college, or trade school. Candidates who will be shortlisted for the scholarship will get an amount of USD 1,000, which has to be paid toward the educational certification/degree program of your choice. The last date to enrol the entry for the ServiceScape Scholarship 2019 is 30th November 2019. Check complete updates of the scholarship program including eligibility criteria, the application process, and selection criteria.
More About ServiceScape Scholarship 2019
ServiceScape Scholarship 2019 is a step-forwarding initiative, which aims to support the study of deserving students of India by providing them financial assistance. Candidates, who want to apply for the scheme, need to submit a write-up on “How does writing impact today's world?” Submit your thoughts on the topic by writing the 300-word essay on this topic.
ServiceScape Scholarship: Quick Overview
|30 Nov 2019
|Class / Course
|Skill Based Scholarship
|Up to USD 1,000
Applications are open for the ServiceScape Scholarship 2019, while the last date to submit an online application for the same is 30th November 2019. Selected students of this contest will receive USD 1,000 to cover their educational expense.
Benefits of ServiceScape Scholarship 2019
Available candidates will win an amount of USD 1,000 which has to be paid towards the educational certification/ degree program of your choice.
Eligibility Requirements for ServiceScape Scholarship
Fulfil the eligibility requirements as under:
- The contest is open for Indian or other countries students who are attending or who will attend an accredited college, university, or trade school in 2019.
- To qualify the criteria as an active contest participant, a person must successfully submit the application on time and must be at least 18 years old.
- Application form submissions will be completed through online mode only and should write in English.
- Contest participants will be evaluated on the quality of their submitted essay.
Note: ServiceScape employees and their relatives including immediate family and household members are not allowed to submit their entries for the contest.
Who can fill ServiceScape Scholarship 2019 Application Form?
Follow the steps (given-below) and apply for the scholarship.
- Explore and open the official website of ServiceScape Scholarship.
- Now, in the next screen, read all terms and conditions mentioning on the page and click on the “Apply” button to submit the applications for the contest.
- Enter all the asked details and upload your writing on the given topic.
- Submit the application form and take its print out for further needs.
Terms and Conditions for the Contest
- Each participant can enter only once for the contest.
- Applicants will have all the rights to their submitted work.
- The potential winner of the scholarship will be announced in December 2019 via email.
- Contest form submissions must be written in English.
- The winner will get USD 1,000 within 4 weeks.
- ServiceScape Incorporated reserves the right to terminate or modify this fellowship contest at any time without any prior notice.