Medley Pharma Scholarship: Complete Diploma, UG, and PG Courses
Last Updated : 29 Mar 2021
Medley Pharma invites applications from students of class 10th onwards for its scholarship scheme where students are supported financially to pursue their studies. Under the scholarship scheme, students are provided with financial assistance to meet their educational expenses. All students are eligible for the scholarship irrespective of their caste, creed, religion, and gender. The scholarship scheme is provided with the objective to eradicate illiteracy.
Latest Update - The application window for the scholarship remains open all the time.
Medley Pharma Scholarship Important Dates
Medley Pharma Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Dec 2021|
|Class / Course||Class 10, Class 11, Class 12|
|Scholarship Type||Scholarship for Financially Deprived|
|Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 10,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Medley Pharma Scholarship - Eligibility
The following eligibility criteria are to be met for applying for the scholarship:
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- Must have passed class 10th and studying courses viz. Junior college, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, ITI, Management, etc.
- Must be pursuing a course in Maharashtra.
- Must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the last qualifying exam.
- The annual family income must be less than ₹ 2 lakh from all sources.
- Only one person from a family can apply for the scholarship.
Medley Pharma Scholarship Benefits/ Awards
The following benefits are awarded under the scheme:
- A maximum amount of up to ₹ 10,000 will be sanctioned under the scheme for the entire programme, which will be non-refundable.
- Additionally, an interest-free loan ranging from ₹ 10,000 to 1,00,000 will be granted, which will be refundable. Students need to refund the loan amount after course completion within 5 years. The repayment of the loan must start after six months of completion of the course or one month after employment, whichever is earlier.
Medley Pharma Scholarship Application Process 2021
The applications for the Medley Pharma scholarship scheme can be submitted via both online and offline mode. Here are the steps for both.
- Download the scholarship form.
- Fill in all the details.
- Attach the required documents.
- Now, you can either email the application form or submit it at the company’s office.
Email ID: mail.medleylab.com
Company’s Address: Medley Pharmaceuticals Limited
Medley House, D-2, MIDC Area, 16th Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400093
Following documents are required along with the application form:
- Photocopy of identity card
- Photocopy of duly notarized result (last three years’ result).
- Photocopy of electricity bill, ration card, and maintenance bill.
- Photocopy of Parents/ Guardians pension slip/ income certificate/ salary slip of current year issued and certified by the Tehsildar.
- Documents of guarantor whose income is more than 2 lakh (applicable for the interest-free loan)
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be disbursed via cheque for fee payment in the name of the institution. The cheque will not be issued in the name of the applicant to avoid any mis-utilisation of funds.
- The scholarship form must be attested (along with the seal) by the head of the college/ institution.
- The induction of new students for the scholarship takes place throughout the year. However, it majorly takes place between June and September.
Subscribe Now for Medley Pharma Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.