Get the Sheffield Scholarship and Complete Your Dream Studies at the UK
Published on : 14 Jul 2018
International students who wish to pursue Management studies in the United Kingdom can apply for the Sheffield scholarship 2018. The scholarship is given for pursuing undergraduate management studies programmes in the UK.
The benefits under this scholarship can be availed by students for the academic sessions in September 2018.
Sheffield Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Jan 2018|
|Class / Course||Management|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||?2,000 per year|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the Sheffield Scholarship, UK
- The beneficiary international students will be given ₹2,000 per year.
- The number of scholarship is determined on the basis of the influx of students every year.
- The scholarship is given in the form of tuition fee reduction.
Eligibility for the Sheffield Scholarship, UK
- The scholarship can be availed for the full-time or part-time course. Those students who are pursuing management studies through the Distance learning are not eligible for this scholarship.
- To get the scholarship award every year, a student should score at least 60% marks or 120 credit points in the Bachelor’s Management yearly exam.
- Sponsored students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students should have a certification of IELTS.
How to Apply
- Students are required to inform their interest for scholarship via Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). It can be done through the official website of UCAS.
- The UCAS code for the University of Sheffield is S18 SHEFD. There is no campus code.
Terms and Conditions
- Students who have commenced studies in the University of Sheffield in September 2018 will be eligible for the scholarship.
- An applicant who has already applied for the merit scholarship beforehand, and then gets admission in the University via the natural way. He or she will not be eligible for the scholarship then.
- Once selected for the merit scholarship, a student cannot change his or her programme and start at level 1. In such cases, the scholarship will be cancelled.
- The scholarship will be cancelled even if a candidate gets himself/herself transferred to any other program.
- The duration of the merit scholarship is for a maximum of 4 academic years, excluding years in industry or years abroad.
- The scholarship is an application as a tuition fee discount only.
- The decision taken by the scholarship panel is last and final. No appeals or requests will be considered afterwards.
- The decisions about the scholarship reward are made in good faith. The University holds the right to cancel a scholarship if the selected candidate fails to meet the predicted grade level.
Subscribe Now for Sheffield Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.