Get the Sheffield Scholarship and Complete Your Dream Studies at the UK
Last Updated : 09 Mar 2020
The University of Sheffield is pleased to inform you that they are all set to offer 100+ Scholarships worth of £ 2,000 each for all the deserving candidates. It’s a great opportunity for all the international students who wish to pursue Management studies in the United Kingdom can apply for the Sheffield PG scholarship 2020. The scholarship is given to pursue postgraduate management studies programmes in the UK.
Successful applicants have the choice to use the fellowship rewards towards fees or living expenses. The benefits under this Sheffield scholarship can be availed by students for the academic sessions in September 2020.
Sheffield Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||12 Dec 2019|
|Class / Course||Management|
|Awarded Amount||£ 2,000 per year|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Sheffield Scholarship 2020 is a prestigious platform offering fellowship benefits to the well-deserving candidates across the globe. The deadline has been over now for the 2020-21 academic year, as the application window was closed on 12th December 2019. Check major details here in this guide.
Benefits under the Sheffield Scholarship, UK
Find below the fellowship benefits offered by the Sheffield PG Scholarship 2020
- The beneficiary international students will be given £ 2,000 per year.
- The number of scholarship is determined on the basis of the influx of students every year.
- The scholarship is given in the form of tuition fee reduction.
Eligibility for the Sheffield PG Scholarship, UK
- The scholarship can be availed for the full-time or part-time course. Those students who are pursuing management studies through the Distance learning are not eligible for this scholarship.
- To get the scholarship award every year, a student should score at least 60% marks or 120 credit points in the Bachelor’s Management yearly exam.
- Sponsored students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students should have a certification of IELTS.
Application Procedure for Sheffield PG Scholarship 2020
- Students are required to inform their interest for scholarship via Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). It can be done through the official website of UCAS.
- Visit this link and complete the application procedure.
- The UCAS code for the University of Sheffield is S18 SHEFD. There is no campus code.
Terms and Conditions
- Students who have commenced studies in the University of Sheffield in September 2020 will be eligible for the scholarship.
- An applicant who has already applied for the merit scholarship beforehand, and then gets admission in the University via the natural way. He or she will not be eligible for the scholarship then.
- Once selected for the merit scholarship, a student cannot change his or her programme and start at level 1. In such cases, the scholarship will be cancelled.
- The scholarship will be cancelled even if a candidate gets himself/herself transferred to any other program.
- The duration of the merit scholarship is for a maximum of 4 academic years, excluding years in industry or years abroad.
- The scholarship is an application as a tuition fee discount only.
- The decision taken by the scholarship panel is last and final. No appeals or requests will be considered afterwards.
- The decisions about the scholarship reward are made in good faith. The University holds the right to cancel a scholarship if the selected candidate fails to meet the predicted grade level.
Subscribe Now for Sheffield Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.