Grant of Additional Scholarship to Andaman OBC Students for Higher Studies After Class 10
Last Updated : 14 Feb 2021
Directorate of Social Welfare, Andaman and Nicobar Administration has invited applications for the Grant of Additional Scholarship Andaman 2020. The scholarship is for OBC category candidates who have passed class 10th examination. Candidates must have a domicile of Andaman to be eligible for the scholarship. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial help to OBC (non-creamy layer) students pursuing higher education.
Latest Update - The last date for submission of applications is 15th February 2021.
Scholarship to Andaman OBC Students for Higher Studies: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Feb 2021|
|Class / Course||Class 10|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 1,000 per month|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Last date for application submission
15th February 2021
Last date for defective verification
28th February 2021
Last date for institute verification
28th February 2021
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must belong to OBC category.
- Must have a domicile of Andaman and Nicobar island.
- Must have passed class 10th or 12th examination.
- Must be studying in a recognised Polytechnic/ ITI institution/ college/ university in India.
Selected candidates will receive a scholarship of ₹ 1,000 per month for a duration of 10 months in an academic session.
Candidates must fill the application form carefully as no chance will be given to make changes in the application details after submission. Also, multiple applications will lead to cancellation of the form. Complete the application process using the following steps.
- Visit the Government Scholarship website and look for the Grant of Additional Scholarship Andaman 2020.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Read the instructions and ‘Continue’ after selecting the undertaking.
- Select details such as state of domicile, scheme type, scholarship category, gender, applicant’s name, date of birth, email ID, mobile number.
- Provide bank details and register.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Now log-in using OTP and fill the application form.
- An application ID and password will be generated for future references.
All eligible candidates belonging to the OBC category will receive the scholarship. The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the candidate’s Aadhaar linked bank account.
Subscribe Now for Scholarship to Andaman OBC Students for Higher Studies Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.