Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2020 for Child Artists
Last Updated : 16 Mar 2020
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme, CTSSS is for child artists from 10-14 years of age. Students receive a monthly stipend as well as fees for expert training under this program. The fellowship scheme is available for the outstanding students so that they can expand their abilities and talent. The CTSSS 2020 program is an initiative, launched by the Centre for Cultural Resources and Training to provide an uplifting ground for the outstanding talented children.
Candidates who have successfully filled the online CCRT Scholarship Form 2020 on 21st January 2020 can apply for the entrance exam held on June, this year.
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme: Quick Overview
|Deadline||21 Jan 2020|
|Class / Course||Writing, Art|
|Scholarship Type||Talent Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 3,600 per annum and reimbursement of up to ₹ 9,000|
|Age Limit||10 - 14 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training invites potential candidates of Talent for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2020. So, those who are performing arts and specialized training in various cultural fields such as traditional forms of music, drama, dance, as well as painting, crafts, sculpture, and literary activities.
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme Benefits -
The value of the scholarship is ₹ 300 per month for students who are taking specialized training at the same place as academic studies. Other than this the children also receive tuition fee reimbursement for their training in the institution.
The scheme offers a total of 650 awards at the National level. Here’s the division of those 650 awards: -
No. of Scholarships
Differently Abled Children
Children Belonging To Creative Writing And Literary Art Field
Scheduled Tribe/Tribal Culture Children
Children From Traditional Arts Families
Eligibility Criteria -
Read the eligibility criteria before applying for the scholarship. Students who are between ages 10-14 and meet the following requirements can apply: -
- Studying in well-known schools of India
- Having a traditional, performing arts, or any other arts-related background
- A minimum experience of 3 years with an institute or Guru
- A certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form
Apply for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme -
Candidates can submit the application via post and by following these steps:-
- Visit the official Cultural Talent Search website.
- Scroll down to download the application form.
- Fill out all the personal and training details.
- Send the application form with the necessary documents to this address:-
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15-A, Sector 7,
Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075
There is a different document required for every art form under the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme: -
Performing Arts – A certificate from the institute/Guru with clear details about the training period. Resume of the Guru/Mentor providing the training.
Painting- 3 latest specimens of the artwork, either original or photocopy and get it signed by the Guru/Institute. Attach the institute/Guru’s resume as well.
Craft/Sculpture- Submit the institute/Guru’s resume along with3 latest pictures of the latest work.
Terms and Conditions
Every applicant must be aware of the following terms and conditions: -
- Children with a monthly family income less than ₹ 8,000 will receive preference.
- The child’s parent or guardian will get the scholarship amount.
- Applicants will get a call for the interview round once short-listed.
- The interview round will take place in June 2020.
- Only a maximum of 3 students from the same institute or Guru is eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who already have a Centre for Cultural Research and Training (CCRT) scholarship will not get the reward.
- Applications with irrelevant or incomplete information will not receive the reward. Same applies to applications that do not include enclosed documents.
Subscribe Now for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.