Baptist University Scholarship 2020 for International Journalism
Last Updated : 04 Mar 2020
The Baptist University in Hong Kong invites applications from International students of India, Vietnam, Filipino, and Indonesia to grant scholarships for pursuing Masters in International Journalism. This is a fully – funded scholarship programme under which tuition-fee and living expenses are covered.
Interested candidates, willing to participate for the Baptist University Scholarship 2020 scheme can do so, by accessing the official website of Baptist University at - https://sa.hkbu.edu.hk/sfa. The last date to submit the application for the same will be like 13th March 2020. Check below the important dates, application process, benefits, and selection guide of the Baptist University Scholarship.
Baptist University Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||13 Mar 2020|
|Class / Course||Masters Programme|
|Awarded Amount||Waiver of tuition fee and a monthly stipend|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The application process for the 2020 session of Baptist University Scholarship is going on and will conclude on 13th March. Check complete and major updates of the scheme here.
About Baptist University Scholarship
- The advantage of taking admission in the Baptist University is that all those who take admission in a programme are automatically considered for the scholarship.
- The consideration is based on the student’s overall record and his/her performance in the online scholarship interview.
- The university selects suitable candidates on its own and informs them about the scholarship award well in advance.
- The scholarship is applicable for courses such as; Master of Science in Business Management, Master of Science in Applied Accounting & Finance, Master of Science in Applied Economics and Master of Accountancy.
Benefits under the Baptist University Scholarship 2020
Those applicants who are selected for this scholarship get an opportunity to pursue Masters in International scholarship from the Baptist University.
- Tuition – fee is waived.
- Monthly stipend is given for living expenses.
Eligibility for the Baptist University Scholarship 2020
- The applicants should be from India, Philippines, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
- They should have done Bachelors in Journalism/ Business Administration/ Organizational Development/ International Business/ Marketing and other fields.
- The applicants should have a minimum experience of 5 years after completing graduation.
- The applicants should be fluent in the English language. He/ she should have an English language certification like TOEFL, IELTS, and or Ibts.
The Hong Kong Baptist University has built up its place in Hong Kong's tertiary training and education sector by focusing majorly on academic excellence as well as whole-person education with a Christian ethos. Arranging revolutionary projects, scholastic brilliance, creating a cautious harmony between teaching and research, worldwide perspective and responsibility for quality affirmation have now become the traits of the University.
How to Apply for Baptist University Scholarship 2020
- A candidate can apply for scholarship directly at the time of taking admission in the program of their choice. There is no need to apply for scholarship separately.
- The applicant will be required to pass an online interview just after he or she gets shortlisted.
- HKD450 (USD50) needs to be paid by the candidate in order to apply.
- Copy of passport
- Updated Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter/Letter of Purpose
- Mark Sheets
- Recommendation Letters from 2 references
- Proof of Student Status (final year undergraduate student)
Subscribe Now for Baptist University Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.