Keep India Scholarship Programme 2020 for 3 Year Graduation/Diploma Courses
Last Updated : 26 Oct 2020
Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme for 3 year Graduation/Diploma Courses is a fellowship scheme initiated by Colgate-Palmolive India Ltd with the aim to financially support students of economically-weaker sections of society. The program aims to facilitate financial support to the most deserving candidates who may lack resources to pursue their dreams. Students who have passed their 10+2 board with a recognized board and have enrolled for the 3-year graduation/diploma programme in a recognized institution of India can apply for the scheme till the deadline.
Interested ones can enrol for the scheme till 28th February 2021. Till then aspirants are advised to apply without waiting for a deadline, so that you can avoid any last minute rush.
Keep India Scholarship for 3 Year Graduation/Diploma: Quick Overview
|Deadline||28 Feb 2021|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Graduate, Diploma|
|Scholarship Type||College Level Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 30,000 per annum for 3 years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Fellowship Benefits Under The Scheme
Shortlisted students will receive an amount of ₹ 30,000 per annum for a complete 3 years.
Colgate Scholarship Programme for 3 Year Graduation/Diploma Courses – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must have passed Class 12 board examination in 2020.
- Must be enrolled in a 3-year graduation/diploma programme in a recognised institution of India.
- He/she should have scored at least 60% in Class 12 board exams.
- The annual family income from all sources should be less than ₹ 5 Lakhs.
Check complete eligibility criteria here.
Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship – Application Process
The application process for Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program requires the following steps. Check these steps below:
- The interested candidates need to visit the application page of the Colgate Keep India Smiling Foundation Scholarship Program for 3 Year Graduation/Diploma Courses.
- Now, choose the scholarship link and click on the “Apply Now” button to open the application form.
- You will be landed to a new page where you need to fill the College Scholarship application form 2020.
- Enter all the asked details in the required field and tap the submit button to once it’s completed.
- Now, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future needs.
Key Documents Required:
While submitting an online application form, one should need to attach a copy of these documents:
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Class 12 marksheet
- Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
Terms and Conditions
- The Scholarship Program is applicable to candidates from economically weaker sections.
- Relevant supporting documents will be required before / on or after allocation of the applicable scholarship amount.
- No candidate has to pay any registration or application fee for applying to the Scholarship Program.
- If at any point of time during the period of scholarship or even later it is found that any of the particulars mentioned in the form are false then the organizing committee will cancel such application.
Subscribe Now for Keep India Scholarship for 3 Year Graduation/Diploma Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.