Class 12 Pass Outs, Avail KIET Group of Institutions Scholarship 2018
Published on : 20 Jul 2018
The KIET Group of Institutions have announced a scholarship scheme for students interested in pursuing graduation and post graduation in Engineering, Management, and Pharmacy. With over 60 scholarships open, the initiative lends support to those with financially weaker backgrounds. The basic aim of the team is to help meritorious students achieve their higher education dreams and goals.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 25th July, and the course starts from the 1st week of August.
KIET Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||25 Jul 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Management, Medical, Engineering|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||different rewards for different courses|
|Age Limit||18 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
About KIET Group of Institutions
KIET is a private institute affiliated to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, in Ghaziabad. There are 10 academic departments out of which the focus is mainly on engineering, management, medicine, and sciences. They have ties with various industries and thus offer on-campus placement opportunities to students. The team concentrates on not just academic results but also on the development of the overall personality of the students.
The applicant must meet the following criteria: -
- Passed 12th class with minimum 80% for admission in Bachelors courses.
- A score of minimum 75% in Graduation for admission in Masters Courses.
- A score of minimum 70% in Graduation for admission in M-Tech specifically.
- Diploma or Degree in ME/Automobile/EI/EN/Electronics with a score of minimum 70% in Graduation for admission in ADAM (Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics) courses.
How to Apply
Follow the steps below to fill the online application form: -
- Visit the official scholarship page of KIET
- Fill up all the personal as well as academic details.
- Agree on the given declaration (at the end of the form)
- Lastly, submit the form.
- It is also required to fill up an Anti-Ragging form from www.antiragging.in, print it, get it signed by the Institute and submit it before the deadline.
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet
- Migration certificate (Except UP board)
- An affidavit ( if there is a gap in the study period)
- Caste certificate- SC/ST/OBC
- Annual family income proof
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card
- Character certificate provided by high school
- Medical certificate issued CMO
Selection is based on the students:
- Academic Excellence
- Family income per annum
- Level of motivation
- Ability to adapt
Address: Ghaziabad Meerut Road, NH-58, Uttar Pradesh, 202106
Email Id: -firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01232-227980, +91 8588811998
Subscribe Now for KIET Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.