Apply for Amity Global Institute’s Merit Scholarship in Singapore
Published on : 06 Nov 2018
Amity Global Institute, Singapore invites Class 12th pass-outs and graduate students to register in their merit scholarship. The programme helps students to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in different streams like; Arts, Accounting/Finance, Data Science, Business, Law, Management & Fashion.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15th August 2018.
Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship Singapore: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Graduate|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||Up to 35% tuition fee waiver|
|Apply Now||Click here|
- A candidate must have passed Class 12th and ready to take admission in an undergraduate program.
- Graduate student (passed), ready to take admission to a postgraduate program.
- The applicant’s high school result must have a minimum score of 6.5 out of 10 or the equivalent of Grade B and above.
- Graduate students must also have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent and proof of his/her English Proficiency.
- Postgraduate candidates must also have IELTS 6.5 or equivalent and proof of his/her English Proficiency.
Benefits under the Scholarship
- The beneficiary receives a tuition fee waiver of up to 35%.
How to Apply
- Visit the official page ‘how to apply’ of Amity University.
- From the 3 options, select the one that suits you the best.
For Option 1
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Upload all the important documents.
- Pay application fee through debit or credit card.
For Option 2
- Download the application in PDF format.
- Print the form.
- Fill in all the required personal and academic details.
- Attach a passport size photograph.
- Upload a copy of Class 10th mark sheet.
- Submit the form with an application fee i.e. DD of ₹1,100 in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi or make an online payment of the same.
For Option 3
Buy the application pack from Amity Information Centers/Campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Gwalior, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur & Ranchi.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Management
- Amity Diploma
- A. (Hons.) Business Studies
- Sc. (Hons.) Computing
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
- A. (Hons.) Fashion Marketing
- Bachelors of Law (Hons.)
- Master of Science in Banking and Finance
- Global MBA Leadership/Accountancy
- Master of Law in International Commercial Law
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Essential Documents to Apply for Amity Global Institute Scholarship
- A copy of passport.
- A copy each of Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- A copy of graduation mark sheet (for those applying for the postgraduate program).
- A letter of recommendation.
The following factors will lead to the final selection of the applicant:
- Academic performance of the applicant.
- The overall profile of the candidate.
- Candidates are shortlisted for an interview round based on their application.
- Those selected in the interview, need to apply for the Amity Global Institute admission application form to get the admission offer letter.
Subscribe Now for Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship Singapore Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.