Apply for Amity Global Institute’s Merit Scholarship in Singapore
Amity Global Institute, Singapore invites Class 12th pass-outs and graduate students to register in their merit scholarship. The programme helps students to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in different streams like; Arts, Accounting/Finance, Data Science, Business, Law, Management & Fashion.
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15th August 2018.
Amity Global Institute Merit Scholarship Singapore: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 12, Graduate|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||Up to 35% tuition fee waiver|
|Apply Now||Click here|
- A candidate must have passed Class 12th and ready to take admission in an undergraduate program.
- Graduate student (passed), ready to take admission to a postgraduate program.
- The applicant’s high school result must have a minimum score of 6.5 out of 10 or the equivalent of Grade B and above.
- Graduate students must also have IELTS 6.0 or equivalent and proof of his/her English Proficiency.
- Postgraduate candidates must also have IELTS 6.5 or equivalent and proof of his/her English Proficiency.
Benefits under the Scholarship
- The beneficiary receives a tuition fee waiver of up to 35%.
How to Apply
- Visit the official page ‘how to apply’ of Amity University.
- From the 3 options, select the one that suits you the best.
For Option 1
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Upload all the important documents.
- Pay application fee through debit or credit card.
For Option 2
- Download the application in PDF format.
- Print the form.
- Fill in all the required personal and academic details.
- Attach a passport size photograph.
- Upload a copy of Class 10th mark sheet.
- Submit the form with an application fee i.e. DD of ₹1,100 in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi or make an online payment of the same.
For Option 3
Buy the application pack from Amity Information Centers/Campuses in Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow, Jaipur, Gurgaon (Manesar), Gwalior, Kolkata, Mumbai, Raipur & Ranchi.
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Management
- Amity Diploma
- A. (Hons.) Business Studies
- Sc. (Hons.) Computing
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in International Hospitality & Tourism Management
- A. (Hons.) Fashion Marketing
- Bachelors of Law (Hons.)
- Master of Science in Banking and Finance
- Global MBA Leadership/Accountancy
- Master of Law in International Commercial Law
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Essential Documents to Apply for Amity Global Institute Scholarship
- A copy of passport.
- A copy each of Class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- A copy of graduation mark sheet (for those applying for the postgraduate program).
- A letter of recommendation.
The following factors will lead to the final selection of the applicant:
- Academic performance of the applicant.
- The overall profile of the candidate.
- Candidates are shortlisted for an interview round based on their application.
- Those selected in the interview, need to apply for the Amity Global Institute admission application form to get the admission offer letter.