ANU-Study Canberra Scholarship 2018 for Excellent Indian Students
Published on : 13 Nov 2018
The Australian National University invites applications for the ANU Study Canberra India scholarship 2018 from the Indian students. This scholarship is meant especially for the Indian students to pursue Undergraduate or Postgraduate studies from the ANU University. Under the scholarship, students living costs are waived.
ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Jan 2018|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Undergraduates|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate, Post Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||AUD 10,000 living expenses (given in installments)|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The last date to apply for the ANU Study Canberra India Scholarship 2018 is 15th January 2018.
Benefits under the ANU Study Canberra India Scholarship 2018
- The total number of the scholarship is 3. Out of which 2 are meant for the Postgraduate students.
- Students receive a minimum $ 10,000 for meeting their living expenses. This scholarship amount is given in installments. The first installment grant is $ 2,500 which can be availed by the students after taking admission in the Undergraduate or the Postgraduate course in the ANU.
Eligibility for the ANU Study Canberra India Scholarship 2018
- An applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- He/she should have received an offer-letter for admission in the Australian National University unconditionally.
- The applicant should apply as the International student.
- The applicants should be the top-ranked students either at the school level studies or the University level education.
- The applicant should be proficient in the English language.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to first check the eligibility criteria and then apply separately from the admission form.
- Click here to open the admission form and fill out the necessary details.
- Only applicants that have accepted an offer of admission to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at ANU in semester 1 of the current will be considered for this scholarship. Applicants that do not provide a valid ANU ID number will not be considered.
- Only those students will be considered for the scholarship who accepted the offer of admission to study a postgraduate and undergraduate course in ASU for one semester. They will have to provide a valid ANU ID number while applying.
- Dependents or a life partner of staff of conciliatory or consular missions selecting in a postgraduate degree are qualified anyway wards or a mate of staff of political or consular missions enlisting in an undergraduate degree won't be considered.
Selection will be based on academic value and details mentioned on the scholarship application.
Subscribe Now for ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.