Study in Budapest with International Business School Scholarship 2018
Published on : 13 Jul 2018
The International Business School in Budapest invites applications from the International students to pursue MBA programmes. Under this scholarship, 25% discount on the tuition–fee will be provided for getting enrolled in the MBA programmes.
The last date to apply for the International Business School scholarship 2018 is 30th April 2018.
Benefits under the International Business School Scholarship 2018
Those applicants who get selected for this scholarship receive 25% discount on the tuition-fee for pursuing an MBA programme.
International Business School Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||30 Apr 2018|
|Class / Course||MBA|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||25% discount on tuition fee|
|Age Limit||18 - 25 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eligibility for the International Business School Scholarship 2018
- The applicant should be an International student.
- He/ she should have a minimum GMAT score of 650.
- An applicant should produce any of the following language certification with the score of –
- TOEFL (Test of English as the Foreign Language) – Overall score should be 575 (In computerized version – 232 and in Ibit version – 90)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – Overall score should be 6.5.
- International GCSE with ‘C’ scores.
- Pearson Test of English Academic with a score of 59-65.
- CPE (Cambridge Score of Proficiency in English) should be 176 -184.
About the International Business School Scholarship
The International Business School Scholarship was founded by the Hungarian businessman Prof. Istvan Tamas. This business school was established in 1991.
International Business School is a vibrant modern business school situated at the heart of Europe that attracts students from more or less 80 countries of the world. Over 300 international students from all around the globe decide to study at IBS every year. International Business School Budapest (Hungary) in partnership with The University of Buckingham (UK) in Budapest and Vienna campuses provides different degree programmes. It is certified in Hungary, UK, EU, and the USA. The graduates of this university receive a diploma of The University of Buckingham and the University is ranked at No. 16 by Guardian website.
- High school diploma for BSc studies, Bachelor’s degree certificate for MSc studies (if acquired after May 31, upload your latest mark sheet)
- Master’s degree certificate in DPhil studies
- English language certificate if you have one (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Passport (only page with personal details and photo)
- All of these documents must be in the form of PDF or JPG and the file should not exceed 500kb.
Reasons to Choose IBS Scholarship 2018
- Training-based programmes in small classes, focusing on skills development
- All programmes are conducted in English
- British degree of The University of Buckingham
- Students from more than countries
- Personal assistance from a team
- Budapest is a stunning and energetic city, perfect for spending your study years
Subscribe Now for International Business School Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.