Early Success Merit cum Means Scholarship for Class 6th to 12th Students
Last Updated : 04 Jul 2018
Early Success Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-2019: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Jul 2018|
|Class / Course||Class 1, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, Class 9, Class 10, Class 11, Class 12|
|Awarded Amount||Reward is provided according to the student’s needs|
|Age Limit||11 - 18 Years|
Early Success Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 welcomes applications from students of class 6th to class 12th. It is an initiative to help worthy students who belong to the underprivileged segment of the general public. The annual family income of the student must be below 2 lakhs in order to apply in this scholarship program. Both age limit, as well as the income level, is verified before handing over the scholarship to the candidate.
- Students from class 6th to class 12th are eligible for this scholarship program
- A score of 75% or more in the last examination.
- The annual income of the parent or guardian of the beneficiary should not exceed ₹2 lakhs from all sources.
- Present attendance percentage of 75% or more.
Guidelines to Apply
- Visit the official website: b4s.in
- Create an account using your Facebook, Google Plus or Email account or simply log-in if you already have an account.
- Start filling the form by clicking on the “START APPLICATION” button.
- After completing the form, attach the Income and Caste related documents.
- Click on 'Submit’.
- You will shortly receive an Email Confirmation.
Benefits of Early Success Merit cum Means Scholarship
- The program is conducted by the official Ministry of Scholarship
- It offers more than 500 scholarships
- Highly beneficial for students who find it difficult to afford school fees.
- Students can apply through both online as well as offline mediums.
- Scholarship amount and reward is offered as per candidate’s needs.
Required Documents for the Scholarship
- Previous year’s mark-sheet of the student
- Bank details of the Institution for online transfer
- Copy of Family Income certificate
- Identity Proof
* Note: The payment of this scholarship program is at provider's sole discretion. It is an ongoing process and the provider holds the right to make changes to the scholarship.
Important Details -
The last date of application submission has been extended from 15th June 2018 to 15th July 2018 now.
Subscribe Now for Early Success Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-2019 Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.