JEE Main 2020 Correction Window (Reopened) – Correct Your Details Now
JEE Main 2020 form correction has opened once-again for the candidates who have to appear for both JEE Main and UPSC NDA exams.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the application correction window for the candidates who have to appear for both JEE Main and UPSC NDA & NA 2020 exams. Such candidates have to update their JEE application form to inform NTA if they are also registered for UPSC NDA and NA exam scheduled on 06th September to avoid any clash of exam date.
Candidates can correct their JEE Main 2020 application form till 31st July 2020 through the official online portal of NTA. The exam conducting body had closed the window to update the application form on 15th July. However, it is opened once-again for those who have not updated their application form. To facilitate the application correction facility, applicants need to enter their application number and password generated for JEE Main login window and enter it to jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Why JEE Main Form Correction 2020 (Reopened)?
As per the official notification, the JEE Main application correction window that has been started by NTA recently, will stay open until 31st July 2020. Students who are appearing for both NTA JEE Main 2020 and UPSC NDA and NA Exam 2020, scheduled to be held on 6th September 2020 are advised to log onto the exam portal and provide the necessary information to the agency, so that the clash of exams can be avoided.
What You Can Edit Under JEE Main Correction Form?
Candidates are able to edit corrections in the following particulars and scanned images of JEE Main April 2020 application form.
- Identification Identity – candidates are permitted to make the changes of their host identification id including adding Aadhaar number and ration card number for verification.
- Contact details – aspirants are allowed to edit/change/update their contacts details and communication address for further requirements.
- Date of birth – applicants can also have a chance to edit their date of birth, in case they have submitted the wrong one.
- Category – all candidates are requested to make changes on the category if they shouldn’t filled category as per the central list of category.
- Image Correction – those who have uploaded wrong images of Photograph and Signature are requested to immediately edit changes in the JEE Main application correction form for April 2020 session.
- Examination Language – participants can change their medium of language.
- Choices of Cities – Candidates can now make corrections in the choices of the exam cities.
Things to Remember:
Except for exam cities, applicants are eligible to make changes in the application form till 3rd May 2020. The availability of JEE Main 2020 application correction facility is accessible only for those candidates who have successfully paid JEE Main 2020 application fee and submitted their application form on time.
Important Note: The NTA has asked candidates who are appearing for both the exams i.e. JEE Main and UPSC NDA 2020 to individually mark the same in their application form. Candidates will have to update ‘Yes’ in their online form.
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction Events (April Session)
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction Dates
Beginning of the JEE Main registrations
06th February 2020
Last date to apply
12th March 2020
Application correction window opens
01st April 2020
Last date to make changes
31st July 2020
Scroll left or right to view full table
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Corrections – How to Make?
- Visit official website of NTA JEE Main.
- Click on “Application Form Correction for JEE (Main) April 2020” link and complete the login steps by entering Application Number, Password and Security Pin to access JEE Main April 2020 application form for correction.
- Now, click on the link, which says “Manage Form Particulars Correction” to edit changes.
- Read the guidelines carefully and proceed with the next step.
- Edit the wrong information with the right one and save all the changes.
- Once you edit the changes, pay the additional fee (if required) and complete the procedure.
Note: Candidates must keep a note that the additional fee (wherever applicable) must be paid by online means through one of the following medium
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI and PAYTM.
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction Facility – Steps to Follow
- Visit the official website link of JEE Main 2020.
- On the available homepage, click on the “Remove Image Discrepancy JEE (Main) April 2020” link.
- Complete the login procedure through JEE Main 2020 application form number and password.
- Rectify the uploaded photo as per NTA guidelines specifications and click on “submit”.