JEE Main 2020 form correction facility has been re-extended by NTA till 3rd May 2020. Earlier, the correction facility was extended till 14th April 2020.
JEE Main Form Correction window has been re-extended till 3rd May 2020 for April 2020 session. Candidates can correct their JEE Main 2020 application form till 3rd May 2020 through the official online portal of NTA. Candidates can also make changes in the choices for examination cities. To facilitate the application correction facility, applicants need to enter their application number and password generated for JEE Main login window and enter it to jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The JEE Main April 2020 form correction window is available to edit/change/update particulars filled by the candidates in JEE Main 2020 application form. In addition, the authority has also activated the Image Correction Link for those who have successfully paid JEE Main 2020 application fee and submitted their application form. Check complete details regarding JEE Main Application Form Correction 2020.
Why JEE Main Form Correction 2020 (Reopened)?
JEE Main correction procedure is the one time opportunity to edit application form, but due to COVID-19 epidemic, the National Testing Agency has directed to reopen the JEE Main 2020 application correction window for April session exam. The correction facility is live at the official NTA portal till 3rd May 2020. Earlier, the correction date was extended till 14th April 2020.
What You Can Edit Under JEE Main Correction Form?
Candidates are able to edit corrections in the following particulars and scanned images of JEE Main April 2020 application form.
- Identification Identity – candidates are permitted to make the changes of their host identification id including adding Aadhaar number and ration card number for verification.
- Contact details – aspirants are allowed to edit/change/update their contacts details and communication address for further requirements.
- Date of birth – applicants can also have a chance to edit their date of birth, in case they have submitted the wrong one.
- Category – all candidates are requested to make changes on the category if they shouldn’t filled category as per the central list of category.
- Image Correction – those who have uploaded wrong images of Photograph and Signature are requested to immediately edit changes in the JEE Main application correction form for April 2020 session.
- Examination Language – participants can change their medium of language.
- Choices of Cities – Candidates can now make corrections in the choices of the exam cities.
Things to Remember:
Except for exam cities, applicants are eligible to make changes in the application form till 3rd May 2020. The availability of JEE Main 2020 application correction facility is accessible only for those candidates who have successfully paid JEE Main 2020 application fee and submitted their application form on time.
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction Events (April Session)
JEE Main 2020 Application Correction Dates
Beginning of the JEE Main registrations
06th February 2020
Last date to apply
12th March 2020
Application correction window opens
01st April 2020
Last date to make changes
3rd May 2020 (extended)
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Corrections – How to Make?
- Visit official website of NTA JEE Main.
- Click on “Application Form Correction for JEE (Main) April 2020” link and complete the login steps by entering Application Number, Password and Security Pin to access JEE Main April 2020 application form for correction.
- Now, click on the link, which says “Manage Form Particulars Correction” to edit changes.
- Read the guidelines carefully and proceed with the next step.
- Edit the wrong information with the right one and save all the changes.
- Once you edit the changes, pay the additional fee (if required) and complete the procedure.
Note: Candidates must keep a note that the additional fee (wherever applicable) must be paid by online means through one of the following medium
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI and PAYTM.
JEE Main 2020 Image Correction Facility – Steps to Follow
- Visit the official website link of JEE Main 2020.
- On the available homepage, click on the “Remove Image Discrepancy JEE (Main) April 2020” link.
- Complete the login procedure through JEE Main 2020 application form number and password.
- Rectify the uploaded photo as per NTA guidelines specifications and click on “submit”.