Choose Henry Chauncey Fellowship 2018 and Study in Yale University
Published on : 13 Jul 2018
Applications are invited by the Yale University, USA for the Henry Chauncey Postdoctoral Research fellowship. The fellowship is meant for the international students. Under this fellowship programme of 2 years, students will receive a monthly remuneration and reimbursements for the research expenses. This scholarship aims at promoting alliance and co-operation among scholars of History, Social Science and other subjects from all over the world.
The last date to apply for the Henry Chauncey Postdoctoral Research Fellowship is 15th February 2018.
Henry Chauncey Fellowship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Feb 2018|
|Class / Course||Master & Doctoral Programs, Post Graduates|
|Awarded Amount||$55,000 plus research expenses|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the Henry Chauncey Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2018
- Those applicants who are selected for this scholarship receive a salary of $55,000.
- They also get $5,000 for meeting research expenses.
- The total number of the scholarship is 3.
Eligibility for the Henry Chauncey Postdoctoral Research Fellowship 2018-01-17
- Applicants should not be a resident of the USA. Only international students of non-USA are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- They should have completed their Ph. D in the specific discipline. The Ph. D degree should not be awaited; it should be in their hand.
- As soon as they will join the Henry Chauncey Postdoctoral Research Programme, they will be required to write the research papers. They are expected to work actively with the fellow researchers pursuing Predoctoral or Postdoctoral programme.
- The applicants should be well-versed in the English language. In case, English is not their native language, then they should produce an English language certification.
- Yale University is listed as the third-oldest institute of higher education in the United States of America.
- It engages itself with different institutions and personalities to promote cultural understanding, improve the human condition, explore more deeply into the secrets of the universe, and coach the next generation of world leaders.
- Its faculty includes 61 members of the National Academy of Sciences, 7 members of the National Academy of Engineering and 49 members of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Most students are in the graduate and professional schools of this mid-sized research university. The best aspect of the university is that it focuses on diversity and thus, students come from different national, socioeconomic as well as personal backgrounds.
Documents Required for Applying to the Scholarship
- Fully-updated resume or curriculum vitae
- A research proposal abstract of 100 words
- A research proposal of 100 words
- Two writing samples containing journal articles and dissertation chapter
- Two letters of recommendation, signed by the authors
Subscribe Now for Henry Chauncey Fellowship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.