Edith Cowan Scholarship 2018 for Fresh Pass-Outs and Undergraduates
Published on : 13 Jul 2018
The Australian University Edith Cowan invites applications from the International students for the Edith Cowan Scholarship 2018. Under this scholarship, the accommodation expenses are reduced for the international students. It is awarded on the first –cum first-serve basis. The total number of the scholarships is 40. This scholarship is given to students pursuing Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research at the University.
Edith Cowan Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||26 Feb 2018|
|Class / Course||Bachelors, Masters Programme, PHD|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate, Post Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||20% discount on tuition-fee|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The last date to apply for the Edith Cowan Scholarship is 26th February 2018.
Eligibility for the Edith Cowan Scholarship 2018
- The applicant should be an International student. He/ she should not be a resident of Australia or New- Zealand.
- An applicant should be enrolled in the 1st year of any Undergraduate, Post-graduate, or Research course at Mount Lawley Campus or the ECU Joondalup.
- He/ she is required to sign a contract of 22 or 44 weeks with the authorities of the Mount Lawley Campus.
- The applicant should not be receiving any other government scholarship.
- He/she should be proficient in the English language.
Benefits under the Edith Cowan Scholarship 2018
Those students who are selected for the Edith Cowan Scholarship are given 50 % reduction in their accommodation fee at the Mount Lawley Campus for accommodation.
How to Apply
- If you meet the eligibility criteria and have gone through the terms and conditions, press the “Pre-Apply Now” button on the scholarship link.
- Edith Cowan University will contact you within a week of submitting the pre-approval scholarship form. It is up to them to accept or decline your eligibility.
- In case of acceptance, the university will provide you with specific guidelines that help you apply for the course of your choice and redeem your scholarship.
- Your fees will be adjusted automatically, once you are made an offer for a course at the Edith Cowan University.
Terms and Conditions
Meeting the following conditions is necessary to attain the scholarship: -
- A candidate already registered for a government or private scholarship within ECU’s scholarship duration, will not be considered.
- The scholarship receiver must meet the terms with any applicable visa requirements.
- Pre-approved scholarship has to apply as well as and accept the course offer made to them within ECU’s prescribed time. (Delay in acceptance will mean scholarship denied).
- The candidate does not just have to get enrolled in the offered course but also ensure consistently good academic performance.
- Specific permission is required to be taken in case of a change of course.
- The scholarship receiver will have to sign a talent release form and give his/her consent for their image being used in the university’s marketing and communication projects.
- No delay in tuition-fee payment will be accepted, the payment has to be done within the stipulated payment deadlines.
- Late fee submission will lead to the end of scholarship and full-payment of the international course in ECU.
Subscribe Now for Edith Cowan Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.