Edith Cowan Scholarship 2020 for Fresh Pass-Outs and Undergraduates
Last Updated : 20 Mar 2020
The Australian University Edith Cowan invites applications from the International students for the Edith Cowan Scholarship 2020. Under this scholarship, the accommodation expenses are reduced for the international students. It is awarded on the first –cum first-serve basis. The total number of the scholarships is 40. This scholarship is given to students pursuing Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research at the University. Interested candidates can participate in the Edith Cowan Scholarship 2020 scheme and submit their applications for the same.
However, for the 2020-21 sessions, the last date to submit online applications was 12th December 2019. Those who missed the opportunity can apply for the 2021-22 schemes by filling the Edith Cowan Scholarship application form available only at official website.
Edith Cowan Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||12 Dec 2019|
|Class / Course||Bachelors, Masters Programme, PHD|
|Awarded Amount||20% discount on tuition-fee|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Edith Cowan Scholarship 2020 is a great initiative introduced by the Australian University for the potential Indian candidates, who wants to secure admission in various UG and PG courses in 15 different fields of study. The application process for 2020 session is over now. Check for the eligibility criteria, selection process, benefits, and other details.
Benefits under the Edith Cowan Scholarship 2020
Those students who are selected for the Edith Cowan Scholarship are given 50 % reduction in their accommodation fee at the Mount Lawley Campus for accommodation.
Eligibility for the Edith Cowan Scholarship 2020
- The applicant should be an International student. He/ she should not be a resident of Australia or New- Zealand.
- An applicant should be enrolled in the 1st year of any Undergraduate, Post-graduate, or Research course at Mount Lawley Campus or the ECU Joondalup.
- He/ she required to sign a contract of 22 or 44 weeks with the authorities of the Mount Lawley Campus.
- The applicant should not be receiving any other government scholarship.
- He/she should be proficient in the English language.
Application Criteria – How to Apply?
- If you meet the eligibility criteria and have gone through the terms and conditions, press the “Pre-Apply Now” button on the scholarship link.
- Edith Cowan University will contact you within a week of submitting the pre-approval scholarship form. It is up to them to accept or decline your eligibility.
- In case of acceptance, the university will provide you with specific guidelines that help you apply for the course of your choice and redeem your scholarship.
- Your fees will be adjusted automatically, once you are made an offer for a course at the Edith Cowan University.
Terms and Conditions
Meeting the following conditions is necessary to attain the scholarship: -
- A candidate already registered for a government or private scholarship within ECU’s scholarship duration, will not be considered.
- The scholarship receiver must meet the terms with any applicable visa requirements.
- Pre-approved scholarship has to apply as well as and accept the course offer made to them within ECU’s prescribed time. (Delay in acceptance will mean scholarship denied).
- The candidate does not just have to get enrolled in the offered course but also ensure consistently good academic performance.
- Specific permission is required to be taken in case of a change of course.
- The scholarship receiver will have to sign a talent release form and give his/her consent for their image being used in the university’s marketing and communication projects.
- No delay in tuition-fee payment will be accepted, the payment has to be done within the stipulated payment deadlines.
- Late fee submission will lead to the end of scholarship and full-payment of the international course in ECU.
Subscribe Now for Edith Cowan Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.