Apply for Merck 350 Research Grants and Collaborate with Scientists
Published on : 06 Nov 2018
Merck 350 Research Grants 2018 is for researchers all around the world. The grant aims at creating new sustainable partnerships with major global science and technology players. Its other objectives include generating valuable seeds for upcoming business.
The last date to apply for the grant is 15th August 2018.
Merck 350 Research Grants: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Research Students|
|Awarded Amount||Several Research Grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in different research topics|
|Apply Now||Click here|
About the Merck Group
- Merck is a German multinational chemical, pharmaceutical and life sciences company which has its headquarters in Darmstadt.
- It has over 50,000 employees in about 70 countries.
- The company’s research mission is to improve the quality of life of people everywhere.
- The Group is celebrating its 350 years in the year 2018 and the theme of the celebration is “Always curious – Imagine the next 350 years.”
- They are looking for innovative and creative research proposals under this grant.
- Materials & Solutions
- Life Re-imagined/Synthetic Biology
- Healthy Lives/Drug Discovery
- Any researcher from across the world can apply.
- The researched proposed must not involve interventional clinical research or the testing of competitors’ products.
- An applicant who has a good command over English language and sends the application in English too.
Benefits under Merck 350 Research Grants 2018
- The programme provides several Research Grants of up to EUR 350,000 per year for 3 years in different research topics.
- Selected researchers get to work with Merck scientists and attend the Deep Dive workshop.
- The candidate receives accommodation and travel stipend.
- The applicant will be able to gain access to meaningful collaborations within Merck and make use of all its resources and connections.
How to Apply
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill up all the details in the application form.
- Upload all the essential documents.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions mentioned here.
- Finally, submit the form to email@example.com
- Selected candidates get invited to the Deep Dive workshop to work with Merck scientists and make advancements in the proposal.
- The deep dive workshop will include the decision on grant beneficiary.
- After that, Merck will become involved in a joint collaboration with the winner to help pay-out of the research grant and start the project in 2019.
Subscribe Now for Merck 350 Research Grants Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.