UNIL Summer School Scholarship for Undergraduates
Last Updated : 13 Jul 2018
The Lausanne University, Switzerland invites applications from International students for the UNIL 8th Undergraduate Summer School Scholarship 2018. Students from any country can apply for this scholarship.This is a full-scholarship under which all expenses of the students are covered. They are given tuition fee, monthly stipend, health insurance, and travelling allowances to complete their studies. It should be noted that the scholarship is meant for the Biological Sciences only. The total number of the scholarship is 15.
The last date to apply for the UNIL 8th Undergraduate Summer School Scholarship is 31st January 2018.
UNIL Summer School Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Jan 2018|
|Class / Course||Biological Sciences|
|Scholarship Type||Under Graduate, International|
|Awarded Amount||tuition-fee, monthly allowance, health insurance, travel allowance|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Eligibility for the UNIL 8th Undergraduate Summer School Scholarship
- An applicant should be proficient in the English language. It will be useful to produce English language certification like IELTS, or TOEFL.
- Only Bachelors in Biological Sciences are eligible to apply because this scholarship programme is aimed at giving exposure to the international students in the Bio-medical research.
- The applicant should have been enrolled in the Bachelors programme in the Bio-medical course. Those students who have completed the at least years of their studies can apply for this scholarship. But those students who have only completed 1 year of their studies are not eligible to apply.
- The level of competition is too high for the scholarship. The applicants should be within the 5% of the top ranking students. Or they should have a GPA >3.75.
Benefits under the UNIL 8th Undergraduate Summer School Scholarship
- Those students who are selected for this scholarship are given a free accommodation.
- They are given an additional amount of CHF 1500 for meeting any additional expenditures.
- Beneficiary students are also given travelling cost to LausanneUniversity. The European students are given CHF 500 and the students from outside Europe are given CHF 1200. They are required to provide the valid boarding pass and receipts.
- The University also provide Visas assistance to students.
How to Apply
- It is mandatory to submit all the mark sheets at the university level along with the application form
- The format of all the documents must be in PDF or JPG, translated into English, French or German
- The subject of the file must be “CandidateSurname_Transcripts.pdf”
- Attach proposal letters
- Two letters of recommendations are a must and their title should be “CandidateSurname_RefereeSurname_RecommendationLetter”
- All the necessary documents have to be sent before the prescribed last date.
Subscribe Now for UNIL Summer School Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.