Get a Master’s Degree from the UK, Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship 2020
Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship is for international students from all across the world to pursue post graduation courses. Students will get a chance to complete their Masters in accounting, management, finance or business at the University of Manchester. This one-year scholarship scheme offers the benefits to the well-deserving students in the form of relaxation of tuition-fee for complete 1-year. Candidates who are interested to apply for the Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship 2020 can submit their applications till 31st August 2020.
Scroll down the page, to go through with the important updates regarding the fellowship pattern, Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship 2020 eligibility, dates, and a lot more.
Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Aug 2020|
|Class / Course||Graduate|
|Scholarship Type||College Level Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Full tuition-fee cost of complete 1 year|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Under the scheme of Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship 2020, a sum total of 22 students will be elected to avail the benefits of the scheme, offered by the University of Manchester.
About the University
- Formed in 2004, the University of Manchester is a merger of University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
- It holds the 2nd Rank in the UK for research power.
- The University has over 6,500 students studying globally.
- It is known as UK’s largest campus-based business and management school.
- Around 135 nationalities represented by students of the University.
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Finance
- MSc Quantitative Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Management
- MSc International Business and Management (Management)
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
Benefits under the Scholarship
The scholarship reward covers the tuition fee cost of the complete 1 year.
Candidates who meet the following criteria can apply for the scholarship: -
- Have an excellent academic performance record
- Going to graduate/ have graduated with a 2:1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Have studied at a well-known University with a good academic reputation and ranking
- Have the ability to contribute in all aspects of the Master’s programme.
- Have the potential to participate in the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
How to Apply
There is no separate scholarship form. Students who apply to one of the University’s Masters courses will be automatically considered.
Steps to apply for the course are: -
- Go to the Applicant Sign-On Page.
- Create a new account/Register as a new user
- Use the registered information to log-in
- Fill up all the required details
- Attach all the essential documents
- Click on “Submit”
Terms and Conditions
- It is important to provide an evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. (For students with English, not their first language)
- Only candidates with a completed course application form stand a chance to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship is also applicable for students who have an offer letter to study in one of the Master's courses of 2020.