Get a Master’s Degree from the UK, Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship
Published on : 06 Aug 2018
Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship is for international students from all across the world to pursue post graduation courses. Students will get a chance to complete their Masters in accounting, management, finance or business at the University of Manchester.
Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||21 Aug 2018|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates|
|Scholarship Type||Post Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||Full tuition-fee cost|
|Apply Now||Click here|
About the University
- Formed in 2004, the University of Manchester is a merger of University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
- It holds the 2nd Rank in the UK for research power.
- The University has over 6,500 students studying globally.
- It is known as UK’s largest campus-based business and management school.
- Around 135 nationalities represented by students of the University.
- MSc Accounting
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Business Psychology
- MSc Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- MSc Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- MSc Business Analytics: Operational Research and Risk Analysis
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Finance
- MSc Quantitative Finance
- MSc Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
- MSc International Human Resource Management and Comparative Industrial Relations
- MSc Management
- MSc International Business and Management (Management)
- MSc Operations, Project and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Organisational Psychology
Candidates who meet the following criteria can apply for the scholarship: -
- Have an excellent academic performance record
- Going to graduate/ have graduated with a 2:1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent.
- Have studied at a well-known University with a good academic reputation and ranking
- Have the ability to contribute in all aspects of the Master’s programme.
- Have the potential to participate in the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
Benefits under the Scholarship
The scholarship reward covers the tuition fee cost of the full course.
How to Apply
There is no separate scholarship form. Students who apply to one of the University’s Masters courses will be automatically considered.
Steps to apply for the course are: -
- Go to the Applicant Sign-On Page.
- Create a new account/Register as a new user
- Use the registered information to log-in
- Fill up all the required details
- Attach all the essential documents
- Click on “Submit”
Terms and Conditions
- It is important to provide an evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. (For students with English, not their first language)
- Only candidates with a completed course application form stand a chance to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship is also applicable for students who have an offer letter to study in one of the Master's courses of 2018.
Subscribe Now for Alliance MBS Masters Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.