Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2019 for All Courses
The Sitaram Jindal Foundation is one of the most popular and trusted international NGOs in Bangalore. Every year, the foundation distributes around 12,000 scholarships to students of different educational backgrounds through the platform of Sitaram Jindal Fellowship scheme. Similar like past year, the application form of Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2019 is active now at the official portal. Interested students who are studying in class 11th to Post-graduation level can apply for this merit-cum-means based scheme.
Meritorious students who will shortlist for the fellowship scheme will get the benefits to avail up to ₹ 2500 per month to complete their Polytechnic and Diploma courses in technical education stream. Here in this article, you can check the important dates, application process, eligibility and other details of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2019-20.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Class / Course||Class 11, Class 12, Post Graduates, Undergraduates, Graduate|
|Scholarship Type||School, Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Graduate|
|Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 2000 monthly basis|
|Age Limit||15 - 30 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship stimulates the education culture for the deserving candidates who belong to underprivileged families and provide them financial assistance in the form of scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Benefits of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2019 -
Through this fellowship, scholastic students will be benefited based on the various categories as under:
- Category A: Students belongs to this category will receive a monthly reward of ₹ 500. This category is available for the Class 11th and Class 12th students studying in the government or government-aided colleges/institutions are eligible for this category of the scholarship.
- Category B: This category of the scholarship is intended for the ITI students who are studying in the government colleges/institutions or government-aided colleges/institutions. Aspirants who are shortlisted for the scheme will be rewarded with a monthly amount of ₹ 700 (for private ITI colleges) and ₹ 500 (for government ITI colleges).
- Category C: Interested aspirants who want to enrol under category C will need to pursue Bachelors in any stream. Boys will get a monthly stipend of ₹ 600, while girls will receive a stipend of ₹ 800 on a monthly basis.
- Category D: Category D scholarships are specially meant for students who are pursuing Diploma in the fields of Engineering, Environment, and Medical Science. Male candidates will receive ₹ 800 monthly, while female candidates will get ₹ 600 every month.
- Category E: This category of the scholarship is meant for students pursuing Bachelors and Post Graduation in any field of Engineering and Medical Science. For Bachelor level, qualifiers will receive a monthly amount of ₹ 1300 to 1500 and for Post graduation level it is in between ₹ 1800 to 2000.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
As per the scholarship norm, students need to meet up and fulfil the eligibility conditions decided by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation. The complete eligibility pattern is dispersed into 5 categories as under:
Eligibility for Category A:
- Students of class 11th and 12th are eligible for this fellowship.
- The applicant should have a minimum aggregate of 65% for boys, while 60% for girls.
- Students belonging to the Karnataka and West Bengal should hold 75% marks (Boys) in previous year exam, while for Girls it is 70%.
Eligibility for Category B:
For the private ITI colleges/institutions –
- Boys – They should have a minimum score of 50% marks to become eligible for this scholarship.
- Girls – They should have a minimum score of 40% marks to become eligible for this scholarship.
Eligibility for Category C:
Students belonging to the following categories are eligible for this scholarship –
- General Category – Boys and girls.
- Physically disabled students
- Widows and wards (unmarried) of the Ex-servicemen
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- The male applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 65% marks.
- The female applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 60% marks.
For applicants from Karnataka and West Bengal –
- The male applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 70% marks.
- The female applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 65% marks.
Eligibility for Category D:
- The male applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 60% marks.
- The female applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 55% marks.
Eligibility for Category E:
- The male applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 70% marks to avail the benefits of the scholarship either on the Bachelor or the Post graduation level.
- The female applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 65% marks to avail the benefits of the scholarship either on the Bachelor or the Post-graduation level.
For the Karnataka and West Bengal students –
- The male applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 75% marks to avail the benefits of the scholarship either on the Bachelor or the Post-graduation level.
- The female applicants should have a minimum aggregate score of 70% marks to avail the benefits of the scholarship either on the Bachelor or the Post-graduation level.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship – Process of Application
The scholarship application for the Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2019 is submitted via offline mode. Below you can find the comprehensive details on how to fill Jindal Application Form 2019:
- Visit the official website link of Sitaram Jindal Foundation to download the application form.
- Take a print out and fill the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with the application form and send I to the authorize centre which is:
Sitaram Jindal Foundation
No.11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D III,
Bhatta Road, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi- 110 070
Important Documents –
- Income Certificate from SDO, BDO, Gazetted officer, retired IAS, IPS officer etc.
- Photocopy of past year mark sheet
- Photocopy of BPL card
- Physically Challenged certificate