CDU Global Leader Award 2019, Win Up to 25% Tuition Fee Remission
Last Updated : 30 Oct 2019
Enthralling to start your educational journey in Australia? If it is so, then CDU Global Leader Award 2019 is a wheel of fortune for those aspiring students who want to fulfil their dream education in the Charles Darwin University, Australia. Students who are shortlisted for the scheme will receive a 25% tuition fee remittance in first-year and 10% tuition fee remittance for the rest of the duration of the course. The last date to submit applications for the scheme is 15th November 2019. After the deadline, no applications will be entertained by the organization committee of the program.
Charles Darwin University offers a fellowship scheme known as CDU Global Leader Award 2019 for the astonishing students of India. Under the scheme, the applications are invited from the students holding an offer of admission to a UG or PG degree at CDU for CDU Global Leader Award 2019.
CDU Global Leader Award: Quick Overview
|Deadline||15 Nov 2019|
|Class / Course||Post Graduates, Undergraduates|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to 25% tuition fee remission during 1st year of college|
|Apply Now||Click here|
CDU Leader Award Scholarship Benefits:
Candidates, who are selected to pursue higher studies at Charles Darwin University, will receive the following benefits:
- 25% tuition fee remittance (1st year of the course)
- 10% tuition fee remittance (for the rest of the course)
CDU Global Leader Award 2019-20: Eligibility Criteria
Interested and eligible students, needs to meet the eligibility norms set by the exam conducting body, which is as follows:
- A candidate must have completed his/her +2 level of studies with a maximum of 70% marks.
- Students who are holding an offer of admission to an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree at Charles Darwin University are eligible to apply for the scheme.
- A candidate must pass the English proficiency exam to fulfil all the entry-level requirements.
- One should note that they don’t hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsorship agency.
- Candidates who are holding New Zealand Citizenship, Australian Citizenship or Australian Permanent Resident cannot apply for the scholarship.
CDU Global Leader Award – Application Form 2019
- Download the CDU Global Leader Award 2019 application form.
- Once you have clicked on the provided link, read the guidelines carefully and download the application form.
- Print a photocopy of the application form and start filling the form by using your blue ballpoint pen.
- Enter all your personal details, contact details, and academy information in the provided field.
- In the next step, candidates need to write the scholarship essay and submit it with the college admission form.
Candidates are advised to submit a set of important documents, which are as follows:
- Scholarship application form
- Records of academic excellence in previous relevant studies
- Scholarship essay
- Letter of support from two academic references
- Qualification certificate
Subscribe Now for CDU Global Leader Award Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.