Grab an Opportunity to Win Up to Rs 75,000 under Sarla Devi Scholarship 2019
The Sarla Devi Scholarship for Students in Crises 2019 is a proposing scheme introduced by the Dharampal Satyapal Charitable Trust in order to support education culture across the auspicious scholars belonging to the financially deprived background. Students who are struggling for education due to their financial crisis, it’s a great opportunity to earn the living and education standards for a better future. The goal of the fellowship program is to rise up the monetary beef and help scholars financially to reduce their personal crises. The fellowship program is a progressive medium to the tutorial the building of self-confidence among the scholastic students and equipped them well with all much-needed amenities. For the scheme, the igneous platform of Buddy4Study join hands with the organization and launch this merit cum means program to identify the talent of underprivileged scholars of the country. For the commencing session, participants can apply for the Sarla Devi Scholarship 2019 till 31st March 2019.
Sarla Devi Scholarship For Students in Crisis: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Mar 2019|
|Class / Course||Science, Art, Class 12th Commerce Students|
|Scholarship Type||Means Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Up to ₹ 75,000|
|State||Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh|
The fellowship program offers a wide spectrum of funds for the commendable college going aspirants who are enrolled in the subjects of Science, Commerce, Arts and Vocational studies. Entries are invited from the Indian regional states mainly including Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi, and Rajasthan. Optimistic candidates belonging to MBBS, Engineering or Nursing courses are also eligible to apply.
Objectives of the Program
The scholarship platform of Sarla Devi Scholarship For Students in Crisis 2019 is monitor by the DS Group and Buddy4Study. The key objective to launch this program is to support financially week scholars who are unable to pursue their studies due to their economic crisis. Through this scheme, the organizers are working in the pathway to assist students to stay focused on their goal and achieve it without facing any fiscal obstacle.
Apart from this, there are several other objectives of the scheme, let’s take a look at these principle objectives:
- Promote scholars to cultivate their skills.
- Connecting the roots of impaired students with the medium of opportunities.
- Foster the interactive behavior for the welfare of the students.
Details of the Award:
Talking about the benefits offered by the prelims of Sarla Devi Scholarship For Students in Crisis 2019, the organizers provide fellowship awards as follows:
- A sum total of 14 scholars from the Science stream will collect a fellowship amount of ₹ 75,000 each.
- 50 qualified scholars from the Arts stream will collect a fellowship amount of ₹ 20,000 each.
- 40 qualified scholars from the Commerce stream will collect a fellowship amount of ₹ 25,000 each.
- 65 qualified scholars from the Vocational courses will collect a fellowship amount of ₹ 15,000 each.
More About Sarla Devi Scholarship For Students in Crisis 2019:
Dharampal Satyapal Charitable Trust and Buddy4Study
Sarla Devi Scholarship For Students in Crisis 2019
The scheme is offered by the institution for the commendable college going scholars of Science, Arts, Commerce, and Vocational Courses
Up to ₹ 75,000
The final date of submitting offline application
31st March 2019
Rajasthan, Delhi, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh
Phone no: 8929016464
Scroll left or right to view full table
What are the Criteria of Eligibility for the Course?
Through this article, nominees get to know the eligibility criteria of Sarla Devi Scholarship For Students in Crisis 2019. The complete structure of eligibility is divided as per the selected stream of the candidate. Apprentices pursuing Arts, Commerce, Science, and Vocational programs can apply for the scheme.
Basic Eligibility Criteria for the Program
- The annual family income of the student must be below than the limit of ₹ 4.5 lakhs.
- Must have secured minimum aggregate marks of 75% in Class 12th.
- Entries are inviting from the Science, Commerce or Arts streams.
- Students who meet the parameters of crisis are eligible to apply. The vulnerability factors of crisis are given below:
- Cancer patient/ Deceased parent ward
- Single parent ward (only mother)
- Physically challenged
- Chronic illness
Criterion of Eligibility for Arts Courses
- An apprentice should be enrolled in a degree program of Psychology, LLB or Mass Communication.
- Scholars from any of those institutes are eligible:
- Jesus and Mary College - [JMC], New Delhi
- Faculty of Law, University Of Delhi, New Delhi
- Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi
- Zakir Husain Delhi College
- Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Kamala Nehru College, University of Delhi
- Jamia Milia Islamia (M.A. (Mass Communication))
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Institute of home economics - B.A. (Hons.) Journalism
- Delhi College of Arts & Commerce, New Delhi
- Kamla Nehru College
- O.P. Jindal Global University, Jindal Global Law School - [JGLS], Sonepat
- Shyama Prasad Mukherji College for Women
- Kalindi College, DU
- Indraprastha College for Women
- Maharaja Agrasen College
Criterion of Eligibility for Science Courses
- The student should be enrolled in MBBS, Nursing or Engineering course from an eminent college.
- Applicant must be pursuing PCB/PCM or PCMB as the main subject in class 12th.
- Scholars of one of these institutes are eligible as follows:
- Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
- University College of Medical Sciences - [UCMS], New Delhi
- Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies and Research
- Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital
- Maulana Azad Medical College - [MAMC]
- G.B. Pant Govt. Engineering College, New Delhi
- IIT Delhi
- AIIMS (B.Sc. Hons. Nursing)
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - [GGSIPU], New Delhi
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research - [HIMSR], New Delhi
- Ahilya Bai College of Nursing
- Jamia Hamdard [B.Sc. Hons. Nursing]
- Delhi Nursing Council (B.Sc.)
- NSIT Delhi
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences - [AIIMS], New Delhi
- Ch. B.P. Government Engineering College, New Delhi
- Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi
- IIIT Delhi
- Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing
- DTU Delhi
- NIT Delhi
Criterion of Eligibility for Vocational Courses
- An applicant should be a drop-out candidate keen to pursue vocational programs in one of these subjects i.e. Plumbers, Mechanics, Carpenters, Tailors, Electricians, Masons, and Gardeners.
- One should be enrolled in one of these subjects:
- Sriram Institute of Professional and Vocational Studies (Fashion Designing)
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Training Institute
- Delhi Institute of Vocational Training Center (Interior decorator)
- National Vocational Training Institute for Women
- National Council of Vocational and Research Training (3 months program)
Criterion of Eligibility for Commerce Courses
- An applicant should be aspirant to pursue CA or CS.
- A participant should secure a minimum aggregate score of 80% in class 12th.
- Must be a scholastic student either from Science, Arts or Commerce discipline.
- Must be pursuing studies one of these institutes or colleges as follows:
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) (CS)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA)
What are the Steps for Application?
Fascinating students who wish to send their applications for the Sarla Devi Scholarship For Students in Crisis 2019 need to follow these below mentioning steps which are as follows:
- Check the official web portal of Buddy4Study and apply for the scholarship scheme.
- New user needs to Register themselves first simply by using Google, Facebook or Email account.
- Existing participant has to Login their registration account.
- After the process of Registration or Login, apprentices have to select their Category.
- Now, fill your application simply by entering the details and upload a copy of the necessary documents. Which are presented as follows:
- Latest passport size photograph
- Income Certificate
- Previous year mark sheet
- Identity proof/ Aadhaar Card
- Admission Letter
- Lastly, complete your submission.