USAID Scholarship for Countries that Require Reproductive Health Care
Last Updated : 13 Jul 2018
The applications are invited under the MEASURE Evaluation Small Research Grant) 2018. This research grant is given by the USAID agency. Only those applicants are eligible to apply who belong to the countries that are identified by the USAID as the priority countries for Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care. The research grant can be availed by the research scholars for the evidence base in the routine health information system.
Under this scholarship grant, students are encouraged to undertake research in the family planning issue. It helps the USAID (United States Agency for International Development) in making informed decisions related to its family planning programmes and help shape family planning policies accordingly.
USAID MEASURE Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||05 Jan 2018|
|Class / Course||Health Care|
|Country||Afghanistan,Bangladesh,Democratic Republic of the Congo,Ethiopia,Ghana,Haiti,India,Kenya,Liberia,Mad|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The last date to avail the scholarship is 5th January 2018.
The benefit of the scholarship can be availed in the USA.
Benefits under the MEASURE Evaluation scholarship 2018
- The minimum research grant for the scholarship is $10,000. The actual amount received by the beneficiary students is more than this. The amount of the scholarship depends upon the proposed working draft of the research that will be undertaken by the student.
- The students are also provided with the backend staff support to do the data analysis.
Eligibility for the MEASURE Evaluation scholarship 2018
- A student should be from any of the following countries - Afghanistan, Pakistan, Haiti, Yemen, Philippines, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, South Sudan, Madagascar, Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, Liberia, Zambia, Nigeria, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Senegal, Mali and Uganda.
- The applicants should be well-versed in English.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit the following documents along with the application form via email by 5th Jan 2018: -
- Brief cover letter.
- A concept paper of 3-4 pages briefly describing the principle of the research, research questions, analysis, dataset, proposed data, context, and background.
- Descriptive budget in US dollars.
- Complete and Updated Resume of the applicant
Based on the brief proposal, the authority will select the best applicants and inform them about it by 25th Jan 2018. The short-listed individuals will then have to submit a detailed version of their research proposal in 5-6 pages containing: -
- Research question(s)
- proof of institutional
- Proof of Approval or Exemption by the institution
- Methods (study plan and data collection).
- Data analysis
- Plan for how the research findings will be distributed and potentially used.
- The structure of the research team.
- Explanation of how the sub-grant will build research capacity.
- Budget in-depth.
Subscribe Now for USAID MEASURE Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.