Fully-Funded Udacity Google India Scholarship for Developers
Google has recently announced to give 1.30 lakh scholarships to the Pluralsight and Udacity students to learn new advanced curriculum of the web world.
Google with a vision to upgrade the technical skills of the Indian workforce will train students through scholarships. It has partnered with the Pluralsight and Udacity, the online learning-platform companies to train students. 1,00,000 students of Pluralsight and 30,000 students of Udacity will receive benefits through this scholarship.
Google India Scholarship 2018 Latest Notification: The last date to apply for the Udacity Google India Scholarship was 1st February 2018. Google announced the result in the last week of March 2018. For the year 2019, the application process is expected to begin from February 2019. Bookmark this page or subscribe to our website for timely updates.
Google India Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||01 Feb 2018|
|Class / Course||Technology|
|Awarded Amount||Fully-Funded Scholarship|
|Age Limit||18 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits of Udacity Google India Scholarship
Students will learn skills and concepts about the latest technical advancements in the App development, interactive mobile platforms, Artificial Intelligence, Big-data, Cloud Platforms etc. Such technologies will further enhance the quality of the Indian technical workforce.
This step is in line with Google's decision to train 2 million Indian students in the Android development to meet the technological challenges of the Indian market in the coming years. The decision took place because of the immense potential of the Indian market for growth in this field. India has a high potential to become a hub of the mobile development in the world as it has an extensive IT workforce which can be upgraded easily.
Upon the completion of the training, students will be able to find jobs in the latest technological fields.
Google India Udacity Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The scholarship is ineligible for employees and officers of Sponsor, the parties' advertising and promotion agencies, and all other entities participating in the design, promotion, marketing, advertising, administration or attainment of this Contest and their immediate families ("Promotion Parties").
The main criterions to apply for the programme are:
- The candidate must be a resident/citizen of India.
- At the time of application, the age of the candidate must be at least 18 years.
- Would-be Winners will have to sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability/Publicity Release and provide any additional information asked by the Sponsor.
- Failure to meet the terms within the stipulated duration prescribed by the Sponsor may lead to disqualification and selection of some other winner.
How to Apply
The easy steps to apply for the scholarship are:
- Go to the official website of Udacity.
- Register as a new user and fill up all the required details (personal and academic).
- Submit the form before the prescribed deadline.
Terms and Conditions
Read the terms and conditions properly before submitting the application.
- The scholarship allows only one entry per participant.
- Fill the application form entirely, do not leave any blank space.
- In case of a dispute over the ownership of a registered student account, the Authorized Account Holder of the registered student account will receive the prize.