Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2019-20 for Madhya Pradesh Apprentices
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has launched a fellowship program known as Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship for the meritorious female candidates who have completed their 10+2 level of studies from the recognized school of Madhya Pradesh. Candidates who are waiting for the fellowship can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme conducting body. The last date to submit an online application for the scheme is 31st March 2020. Scroll down the page to get latest updates regarding the application process, important dates, and eligibility scheme of Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2019.
Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||31 Mar 2020|
|Class / Course||Class 12th Passed Girl students|
|Scholarship Type||Need Based Scholarship|
|Awarded Amount||Scholarship amount of ₹ 500 per month|
|Age Limit||22 Years|
|Apply Now||Click here|
The Department of Higher Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh offers a fellowship scheme for the eligible girl students and invites them to fill the online application form for Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2019-20.
Gaon ki Beti Yojna 2019-20 Scholarship Benefits
Through this scheme, selected students will get a scholarship amount of ₹ 500 per month for duration of 10 months. Under this program, around 5,000 students will get benefits of the scheme for the academic year 2019-20.
Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who meet up with the eligibility criteria can submit their applications for the same, as under:
- The aspirant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh village.
- This scholarship is only eligible for girl student.
- Must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in class 12th.
- Must have a village daughter certificate.
Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship - Application Process
In order to eligibly apply for the scholarship scheme, one should need to fill the online application form of Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2019-20:
- To begin the process, open the online portal of Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship Application Form 2019.
- Now, register your entry and complete the registration process to generate login id and password.
- In the next step, upload the required documents and complete the application form.
- At last, click on the “Submit” tap to complete the application process.
Key Documents Required For Gaon ki Beti Yojna 2019
Female students, who are living in a Madhya Pradesh region, need to attach the following documents along with their application form:
- Identity Proof
- Village Daughter Certificate
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Branch code
- Current college code
As this is a need-based scholarship, so candidates will be shortlisted based on their eligibility criteria and they don’t need to appear for any scholarship test or interview process.