Lok Sabha 2018 Scholarship, Perform Research on Parliamentary Issues
Published on : 14 Jul 2018
Lok Sabha has issued a notification for the scholarship to students for carrying research on the Parliamentary issues. Applications are invited from the eligible students for the Lok Sabha 2018 Scholarship. The total number of the scholarship is 25.
Lok Sabha Scholarship: Quick Overview
|Deadline||10 Jan 2018|
|Class / Course||Research Students|
|Awarded Amount||₹ 10 lakhs and a contingency allowance of ₹ 50,000|
|Apply Now||Click here|
Benefits under the Lok Sabha 2018 Scholarship –
- Under this scholarship, students will be given a whooping ₹10 lakhs for 2 years.
- An additional contingency amount of ₹ 50,000 will be given for meeting any extra expenditure during the research.
Eligibility for the Lok Sabha 2018 Scholarship –
- An applicant should have an outstanding educational record related to the Parliamentary studies. He /she should have published a notable research on the Parliamentary issues at the time of the application for the scholarship.
- He / She should have done Masters in the Social Science or any subject related to the Parliamentary studies.
- The applicant can also be a person of repute on the Parliamentary issues and themes.
- An applicant should not be less than 25 years of age and should not be more than Lok Sabha 2018 Scholarship: Apply Now for Research Scholars Program of age.
Note – The selected beneficiary candidates are required to sign a MoU (Memorandum-of-Understanding) with the Lok Sabha Secretariat. They should agree to the terms and conditions for the Lok Sabha 2018 scholarship.
How to Apply
Application form can be submitted either by post or simply by email. Follow the below-mentioned steps to apply: -
- Download the form from the official website.
- Read the given terms and conditions before starting to fill up all the details.
- Write a letter of proposal describing the reason why this scholarship is important for you.
- Email the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or, Send a copy of the admission form by post on the address mentioned below:
Lok Sabha Secretariat,
Room No. F-121, Parliamentary Library Building,
- Candidates are selected by the fellowship committee.
- The result announcement will be provided via major newspapers (English, Hindi or regional languages)
- Applicants can easily find the entire submission procedure on the official website of Lok Sabha.
- Meritorious students/scholars are also considered for this scholarship.
- A pre-audit process takes place; thereby eligible candidates are selected on the basis of their merit.
- The fellowship committee then sends an invites to selected candidates about having a face-to-face interaction or meeting.
- After this, the research aspirant will be recommended to the Honourable Speaker, Lok Sabha for the grant of the fellowship.
Note: The application will be forwarded by the Head of the Institution or department, in case the candidate is working in any Institution or Department.
Subscribe Now for Lok Sabha Scholarship Latest Updates
Subscribe for latest exam notification and never miss an update of our daily tips and tricks from Toppers and Counsellors.